EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

give me some ideas

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

give me some ideas

Postby sweets » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:16 pm

hello
i need some advices about teaching english for primamry school how can i make them like the subject and activaite with me
waiting for ur ideas

cheeeeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Re: give me some ideas

Postby Psixochka » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:09 am

Well, I think that you should use material with different colorful pictures for explaining and use games with English words, grammar and so on...
Use child's music and sing and lern it.
Scio me nihil scire. (Latin)
I know, that I know nothing. (By Socrates)
Psixochka
Gold Member

Postby sweets » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:15 pm

thanx pishi but i wanna ideas about how to contorl them they are so active {-:
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MONEM » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 am

Hi sweets ,
So you are a teacher that’s good, you became older :lol:
You know I remember when I was in university .
One of our professors used to bring us chocolates and different kind of candies and small Yalow card .
Every time we answer a question he gives us a candy and if we answered an important question he gives us a point in the Yalow card ,I mean he gives points for the students who answers important questions . At the end of the semester he count them from each student and add them to our total grade : ) it worked with us .

For students in primary school first I think you have to be their friend let them first accept you, respect you and love you .

Try to open their imagination and tell them that you were active when you were in their age .
Tell them what happened to you ? ask them what they want to be and use it to encourage them to work from now for their dreams .Tell them that the school is the best place to start working in their dreams.
Remember that

A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others.

Good Luck :-)
There is a man said some people see thing as they are and ask why??Idream thing that never were and ask why not!!
great minds have purposes other have wishes.
With all love
MONEM:)
MONEM
Gold Member

Postby sweets » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:41 am

i used ur ideas it's works well {-:

any new ideas????????
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MONEM » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 am

Hmmm , I think you have to pay for my next ides :lol:
There is a man said some people see thing as they are and ask why??Idream thing that never were and ask why not!!
With all love
MONEM
Gold Member

Postby sweets » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:00 pm

how much shall i pay????????????????????????????????????????

do you know they are clever but naughty at sametiiiiime

waiting for ur smart expensive ideas {-;

cheeeeeeers
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MONEM » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:17 am

Hmmmm One Million $ hahaha of course I’m just kidding : )
By the way I’m not a teacher I just have some ideas: )
OK. Here we go .
1.Put a big board in the wall and each week select the best student of the week or month!! and give him/her a leading name like captain whatever !Prince whatever !!
They like to be leaders and they like to be known as leaders or winners.
You can also bring a simple gift for each winner .

2.Try to know each student’s interest so that you can use their interests to gather their attention, of course you have to schedule time for each student to ask them or simply you can ask them to write their interest in a piece of paper.

3.If you are teaching them English ,tell them the importance of the language . Give them funny examples of people have faced difficulty in the real world because they haven’t practiced English when they were younger .Tell them this is the best age to start .
4. Even thought your students are om different level (I mean some of them are smart and the other are not) , you have to treat them equally .Teach them to support each other .

5.Encoarge them to make mistake be happy if the made a mistake for the first time because that’s how they learn . In this way they will be comfortable to ask and to participate : )
Good luck Sweets : )
With all love
MONEM
Gold Member

Postby sweets » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:27 pm

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

and thank so ver very much for those ideas but i have one small problem

iam a trainer teacher so i only go to school two days per week without forgetting that final exams are coming sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon so main teacher is busy to finsh which means that i can't take her classes to do activities with students

but if i start next year iam sure that i'll use your one million dollars ideas :lol: :lol:

tell me why did you stop sending new oddes i miss your's

cu :mrgreen:
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MONEM » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 am

Hi sweets :-) I wish you the best of luck and I’m sure that you will be a great teacher in the future.

Honestly, I’ve stopped writing because the one that I was writing about got married to someone else and she left me without any warning or good reason but just because that man was very rich !
Yes It is a big shock I know!! After that I couldn’t write .. And i don'r know for who I should write ?
I’m trying to forget the past and put it behind me looking forward for better future. Maybe someday I will fall in love again..maybe!!If I decided to write again I will write to a perfect girl from my imagination a girl who appreciate the true love and make me happy 4 ever :-D
With all love
MONEM
Gold Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions