EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The Best Moments I n Life

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: The Best Moments I n Life

Postby MissLT » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:22 am

24. Hugging the special loved one to sleep at night and waking up in the morning the first thing you'll see is his/her face with a smile and/or a kiss.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:47 pm

illusion wrote:Dixie, you haven't recently given birth, have you? or I just missed a lot while I was gone?

No!! I was just imagining :mrgreen:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby ngoclinhnguyen » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 am

For me, the best moments in my life played the game with my brother in my parent room for blind-man's-buff or hide-and-seek when I was child. My house was rebuilt now, everything was changed. I went to big city for studying but when I came back the memory of childhood still appear in my mind. It help me to overcome the problem and make me self-confident. I also love my parent. They understand me so much. When I having any problem I always came back my house where I feel peace and love. The beautiful memory is very important in my life it help me trying to say no the bad and pratice the good. I think if you keep the best moments, one day it help you overcome the difficult in your life
ngoclinhnguyen

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 am

Although I had it as an SMS in my cellphone before as well, I enjoyed reading it again.Thanks for sharing
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby eugena » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:24 am

One of my best moment in life is not having a love life it is being professional in my work ,in Finland i use to get the position of being projektipäällikkö or project manager and for me that is a good achievement and one of the best moment in life.
eugena

Postby Krisi » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:30 pm

MissLT wrote:... and last but not least the way you act like a teenager despite the fact you're not. :mrgreen:

lol... :lol:
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions