EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The Best Moments I n Life

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: The Best Moments I n Life

Postby MissLT » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:22 am

24. Hugging the special loved one to sleep at night and waking up in the morning the first thing you'll see is his/her face with a smile and/or a kiss.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:47 pm

illusion wrote:Dixie, you haven't recently given birth, have you? or I just missed a lot while I was gone?

No!! I was just imagining :mrgreen:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby ngoclinhnguyen » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 am

For me, the best moments in my life played the game with my brother in my parent room for blind-man's-buff or hide-and-seek when I was child. My house was rebuilt now, everything was changed. I went to big city for studying but when I came back the memory of childhood still appear in my mind. It help me to overcome the problem and make me self-confident. I also love my parent. They understand me so much. When I having any problem I always came back my house where I feel peace and love. The beautiful memory is very important in my life it help me trying to say no the bad and pratice the good. I think if you keep the best moments, one day it help you overcome the difficult in your life
ngoclinhnguyen

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 am

Although I had it as an SMS in my cellphone before as well, I enjoyed reading it again.Thanks for sharing
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby eugena » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:24 am

One of my best moment in life is not having a love life it is being professional in my work ,in Finland i use to get the position of being projektipäällikkö or project manager and for me that is a good achievement and one of the best moment in life.
eugena

Postby Krisi » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:30 pm

MissLT wrote:... and last but not least the way you act like a teenager despite the fact you're not. :mrgreen:

lol... :lol:
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions