EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Rude People

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Rude People

Postby Irina » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi, everyone!

I've been thinking about one thing - why some people are sometimes so rude to each other even if they don't know each other? I mean, in shops, on buses, just out in the street! Sometimes they start shouting and cursing without any reason! Or maybe this happens only in my country?.. :roll:

What do you think of it? And, by the way, what's your reaction to sb's rudeness? As for me, I get REALLY upset and then think it over and over again trying to explain to myself the reason of sb's behaviour...

Will be waiting for your opinions, it's interesting!
Irina

Re: Rude People

Postby SuMoNe » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 pm

I dunno the main reason actually but I think they are kinda insane! so usually i just deal with it by Ignorance. However, If my the ignorance didn't help & the person crossed his/er limits then Ofc i'd become upset & show my other "devilish" face . :evil:
SuMoNe
Silver Member

Postby Najlooolah » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm

SuMoNe wrote:I dunno the main reason actually but I think they are kinda insane! so usually i just deal with it by Ignorance. However, If my the ignorance didn't help & the person crossed his/er limits then Ofc i'd become upset & show my other "devilish" face . :evil:

you said ...waht I want to say {-;
Najlooolah
Silver Member

Postby elena » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 am

Maybe some people are just not content about their lives but could find no other way to let it out....
elena

Postby Irina » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Thank you for your replies but, you know, probably I'm too good-mannered and that's why just can't show them my "devilish" face. Unfortunately.
Irina

Return to Ideas and Opinions