EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

ghosts from Polish air crash!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

ghosts from Polish air crash!

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Look here into my short blog and read it - can you see ghosts behind a tree?

Ghosts from Polish air crash

Thanks for your comments!
LM.
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Re: ghosts from Polish air crash!

Postby Vega » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:28 pm

I don't see, seriously. :-? ..Are you sure it is a ghost? Maybe just a smoke?..The photo is small, would be better if they were in high resolutions.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sat May 01, 2010 7:51 am

Hi here Xkalibur!

Nice to meet you here Mr Painter.
Well I added a link with an amatour movie made soon after Polish air crash into the entry in my mini-blog. I am putting this movie here too. Look - second number 41 and bit later. Something very strange is able to be seen behind a tree. Is it only a coincidence or what?
Then a "camera operator" changes his field of interest/ field of filming and DOESN'T RETURN TO IT TILL THE END OF A MOVIE. Why? Out of fear - my opinion. He must have seen someone behind a tree and was so scared didn't dare to look at it once again.
Who knows? :roll:
Do you know who made this amatour movie? We would have to ask HIM if he saw someone behind this lonely tree.

A amatour movie soon after Polish diseaster

ps. I have to write here that you should know that on 10th April 1940 something important happened in the place of Polish diseaster. Maybe I will let you know about it if I can find again one photo on the Net. It is a very... ecological photo. A photo with planting a little lonely tree there. This symbolic very important (though not important at all) planting happened on 10 April 1940. Think about it please!
Do you know such things, by the way?

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Vega » Sat May 01, 2010 3:59 pm

LadyMacbeth wrote:ps. I have to write here that you should know that on 10th April 1940 something important happened in the place of Polish diseaster. Maybe I will let you know about it if I can find again one photo on the Net. It is a very... ecological photo. A photo with planting a little lonely tree there. This symbolic very important (though not important at all) planting happened on 10 April 1940. Think about it please!
Do you know such things, by the way?

Did you mean Katyn affair? I read about it, also if you want I can send you the declassified documents (in Russian).

LadyMacbeth wrote:Do you know who made this amatour movie? We would have to ask HIM if he saw someone behind this lonely tree.

Unfortunately, he was killed on 15 Aprel, 2010. His name was Andrei Mendierej.
Apart from that, I was telling you about this video in PM. Did you hear shot sounds while watching?
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi here,

Did you mean Katyn affair? I read about it, also if you want I can send you the declassified documents (in Russian).

Well... we cannot write here about many things. And I think it is very useful.
Katyn affair has many faces and one of their is morality. Is human morality.
We can write here about moral aspect of this affair. A negative of course.
What more? The reason? Always the same. In this case fear.

The ecological photo I wanted to send you is from 10 April 1940. But is it sure?
I have found Russian copy of it where they write it was made on 25 March 1940.
What to think about it?
I don't know. Anyway, some say IT WAS the tree that made Polish airplane to loose
one wing soon before a diseaster. It was a beginning of the end. The tree that was planted by 2 Russian leaders around 10 April 1940.

I don't speak Russian if you want to know. So when not in English - not at all to me.
:roll:

Unfortunately, he was killed on 15 Aprel, 2010. His name was Andrei Mendierej.
Apart from that, I was telling you about this video in PM. Did you hear shot sounds while watching?

I read about it (murdering of someone) but I thought they must have been crazy gossips.
Is it truth? I will check it on my own. I heard the shots while watching - of course.
But why was someone shooting? No clear answer to me till today. :roll:

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions