EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Your Opinion

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Your Opinion

Postby Krisi » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 am

What will you do if you caught your own mother telling wrong stories about you to others?
I really cannot understand why my mother's mentality is like that . All what I know is, it is all because of money... she is the exact opposite of the meaning of her name... she should give hope to others but in the end she just make others hopeless.
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Re: Your Opinion

Postby Emidio » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Who doesn't do mistakes? No one! Even our mother does mistakes! I think, as our mother is very important for everybody, you'd talk to her. Open your heart and perhaps everything will be ok!
Emidio

Postby MissLT » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:44 pm

It's all about perception when it comes down to retelling a story.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby tomnew » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:47 am

I will love more my mother and understand her why done that to me. Truth will always come out no matter how she tell wrong story.
tomnew

Postby MarinaA » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:55 pm

MissLT wrote:It's all about perception when it comes down to retelling a story.

I completely agree. And we all do it. When two people try to retell the same story, or an event they were part of, it will always be slightly different, because of the fact that people remember things differently, and shift their focus on different parts of the story, they consider important. So, in the ends of the day, it does come down to how you see thing, in other words, how you perceive them.
Background in Applied Linguistics and Social Studies. Likes the creative process in using an L2. Chomsky addict. Obsessive-compulsive about cats.
Passionate about http://teachers.onlineenglishexpert.com
MarinaA

Return to Ideas and Opinions