EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Why did you join this site?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Why did you join this site?

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:22 pm

I joined this site to advance my English proficiency because this is the language I used for my daily life. Since I was in Jakarta, Indonesia at the time I joined this club I thought it's best to join this site rather than just stay idle. brb.
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Re: Why did you join this site?

Postby babara » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:13 am

So do I. My teacher suggested to me to join here and I was addicted to later. Everything's so useful ..my language may still look week but it's adjusted more than.
babara
Platinum Member

Postby Krisi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 am

babara wrote:So do I. My teacher suggested to me to join here and I was addicted to later. Everything's so useful ..my language may still look week but it's adjusted more than.

oh yes, I remember you. I have been seeing your post before with MissLT (the first MissLT ), Tara, Xkalibur ...) I am glad to see you again. :-D
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby babara » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:54 am

Yess! I can remember you and them too. I often enter to obsevre.. This site really improves my english though still look week. hahaha
babara
Platinum Member

Postby Krisi » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Krisi wrote:
babara wrote:So do I. My teacher suggested to me to join here and I was addicted to later. Everything's so useful ..my language may still look week but it's adjusted more than.

oh yes, I remember you. I have been seeing your post before with MissLT (the first MissLT ), **Tora, Xkalibur ...) I am glad to see you again. :-D

babara wrote:Yess! I can remember you and them too. I often enter to obsevre.. This site really improves my english though still look week. hahaha

Yes, this site is really nice for practising our english language... let's make it strong then... :lol:

oh my, I am really very happy to see you back. :-D
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Krisi wrote:

oh yes, I remember you. I have been seeing your post before with MissLT (the first MissLT ), Tara, Xkalibur ...) I am glad to see you again. :-D

Ha??? :~:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions