EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

I'm feeling so bad, and here to retrieve help

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

I'm feeling so bad, and here to retrieve help

Postby simron » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:28 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, i have just joined this forum to retrieve help in my english writing skills.
I am very good at expressing my opinions, my suggestions, different scenarios etc in my own language.English is not my first lang but i love to express with enthusiasm in English laung also. I've always tried hard to use suitable variety of vocabulary with well formated sentences. But most of the times i turn so down to hear the criticizing comments from others on my english, most of the times i get exhausted with situation where ppl mis-interpret my opinion or situation complete. :-(

Recently, i have joined a group on pregnancy issues, there i faced lot of criticism which made me so down n sad. I would seriously want to know where the basic mistake i'm making.
I know here no body will criticize at me, here poeple will help me understand my mistakes n improve my skills.

Thanx
simron

Re: I'm feeling so bad, and here to retrieve help

Postby Krisi » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:57 am

may I know, hope you don't mind; are you a female?
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Re: I'm feeling so bad, and here to retrieve help

Postby MissLT » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:05 pm

simron wrote:
Recently, i have joined a group on pregnancy issues, there i faced lot of criticism which made me so down n sad. I would seriously want to know where the basic mistake i'm making.

You might have gone through some pregnancy difficulties and gained experience from the circumstances, but don't forget each human body is different. Each situation is different as there are many things involved. What works for you doesn't mean it also works for others. Take people' opinions with a grain of salt. If they've provided you with facts to back up their opinions, take those facts and leave those opinions. You'll feel much better if you only take what you need. It's a human's endless battle: want vs need.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions