Typical problem with writing skills

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

btirupathi

Typical problem with writing skills

Post by btirupathi »

Hello Experts,

I heard ESL forums are one of the best forums to improve individual english skills.It's good that every body is sharing their views ,ideas and replay to posts.Talking about my problem in writing,i am working in a organization where one of my job is prepare documents and drafting Emails.I am really facing difficulty for drafting even small size Emails and it takes lot of time for me to draft a small document also.

I started reading lot of articles in news paper and various web site,but i didn't find much improvement.When i read those articles, i feel those are pretty easy to prepare and even i can write those type of articales,but when i start writing about any thing i dont find right words and also i can't write composite statements.due to this my writing can't be effecitve and i am also landup in a situation where i couldn't convey what i wanted to.
After drafting an Email,i myself feel that it is not effective,but these is no way that i can avoid that.At times i postphone lot my tasks since there is a need to prepare document or drafting an Email.Eventhough i am good at work in terms of innovative ideas ,my performance is always poor as compared to others folks in the team due to poor itner personal skills

It is really dissapointing and frustating thing for me to go to work everyday and also giving lot of mental pressure.I am looking for valuable suggestions to improve my writing skills.I am ready to go to any step to do this task.

looking for valuable replies.have a nice day.

Thanks,
Tirupathi
btirupathi

Re: Typical problem with writing skills

Post by btirupathi »

FOLKS,

I really need your help on this.any thoughts would be highly appriciated.

Thanks,
Tirupathi