This is a dialogue between the archivist and a controller or may it is called a record officer clerk or in another way. Is it right from native English point of view? Thank you very much.
- Have you completed the assesment of documents'value that to be stored in the archive?
- Yes, I have prepared the appraisal report.
- Is everything all right?
- Not yet. ( or Not all ) I’ve found documents which must be kept separately.
Will you bring everything in good order or (bring all documents into the relevant order)
- Sure. The optimal conditions are available for storing the documents of this types.
- Would you mind if we control you next week?