grammar/spelling mistakes for cover letter

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

macecyri

grammar/spelling mistakes for cover letter

Post by macecyri »

Hello

I need some help in order to know if there is grammar/spelling mistakes in the resume / cover letter belows.

Comments on the structure/readability are also more than welcome!!

Thanks in advance, and Merry Chrismas!!!!

Cyril

Dear XXXXXXXX,

I am a French IT engineer, currently working at Capgemini as a Telecom consultant.
I came across your website while looking for French companies operating abroad.
I have been inspired by the concept of providing services to “in-house” customers.
Besides, the variety of missions you’re operating (providing financial models, best practices for Service Delivery processes) within a multicultural and multilingual context makes me think my profile could match your values.

I had the opportunity to work on varied technologies in different customer contexts and study across different countries (please refer to my attached resume for details).
I would like to offer this experience to your projects by pursuing my career through a VIE within your company.
A VIE is an international corporate placement program for young professionals who are European Union national.
You can find more details about this program from the attached presentation form.

I would welcome any chance to discuss my ability to contribute positively to your business.
Until then, I thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Cyril XXXX
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: grammar/spelling mistakes for cover letter

Post by Joe »

If I understand your letter correctly:

Dear XXXXXXXX,

I am a French IT engineer, currently working at Capgemini as a Telecom consultant. I came across your website while looking for French companies operating abroad and was inspired by your concept of providing services to “in-house” customers. The variety of missions you operate (providing financial models, best practices for Service Delivery processes) within a multicultural and multilingual context makes me think that my profile could match your values.

I have had the opportunity to work on varied technologies in different customer contexts and studies in different countries (please refer to my attached resume for details). I would like to offer this experience to your projects by pursuing my career as a VIE within your company.

A VIE is an international corporate placement program for young professionals who are European Union nationals. You can find more details about this program in the attached presentation form.

I would welcome any chance to discuss my ability to contribute positively to your business.

Until then, I thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Cyril XXXX