EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Help in Writing

From academic writing to resumes and cover letters

Moderator: EC

Help in Writing

Postby kenzo » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:30 pm

hi all
this is my 1st post in this great fourm
Kindly can any one check this letter for me
thanks
-------------
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to you to tell you about the bag which I left at your hotel three days ago during my staying there.
You can imagine how unhappy I was to discover that I left a bag that contains important things like this.
I will tell you some details about the bag, the bag’s color is black, and it is a small one, and looks new. The bag’s contains a lot of papers, magazines, and some reports.
Kindly, if you found my bag inform me by calling this cell phone number: 0947477333.
In addition, if you found it, you can send me the bag immediately to this address: 32 Local parks, London, United Kingdom.
I believe that this matter deserves your attention.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.John
kenzo

Re: Help in Writing

Postby sweethuman » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 am

kenzo wrote:hi all
this is my 1st post in this great fourm
Kindly can any one check this letter for me
thanks
-------------
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to you to tell you about the bag which I left at your hotel three days ago during my staying :nok: (Stay) :ok: there.
You can imagine how unhappy I was to discover that I left a bag that contains important things (like this). :nok:
I will tell you some details about the bag, (the bag(’s) :nok: color is black, and it is a small one, and looks new) :nok: (It is a small, black and new bag) :ok: The bag(’s) :nok: contains a lot of papers, magazines, and some reports.
(Kindly) :nok: , if you found my bag (Kindly) inform me by calling this cell phone number: 0947477333 (or to this address: XXXXX)
(In addition, if you found it, you can send me the bag immediately to this address: 32 Local parks, London, United Kingdom.) :nok:
(I believe that this matter deserves your attention). :nok: (I believe that you can help me in finding the bag and delivering it to me)
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.John
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Writing Help