re check my cover letter and punctuation

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

jackyoso

re check my cover letter and punctuation

Post by jackyoso »

It has been a pleasure to know you and your company; which I understood is a young and growing wine importer on the island. I heard from my husband Tino that finding the adequate personnel is very important for your business; because of this, I am enclosing my resume to this letter in case of a possible job opening.
In me you will discover a dynamic, responsible, willing to learn, hard worker and self starter associate with ability to prioritize work and to handle general office duties, such as blind typing, document filling, redaction of official company letters, sales administration, able to work with several computer software (Microsoft offices, Liaison) and have an excellent telephone ethic. I am fluent Spanish, English, Papiamento, Dutch and Portuguese (basic). Finally, having lived, studied and worked in Aruba and The Netherlands, I have gained multicultural experience with excellent communication skills.
I welcome the opportunity for a job interview and if you need more information about my person, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone 594 or by email *******.com.
jackyoso

Re: re check my cover letter and punctuation

Post by jackyoso »

pls check my cover letter need to sent it asap, and because of this need to know if everything is ok.
thanks a lot hope one of you can help me to find my job.
TheStephen

Re: re check my cover letter and punctuation

Post by TheStephen »

jackyoso wrote:It has been a pleasure to know you and your company, which I understand is a young and growing wine importer on the island. I heard from my husband Tino that finding the adequate personnel is very important for your business; because of this, I am enclosing my resume to this letter in case of a job opening.

In me you will discover a dynamic, responsible, willing, hard working and self-starting associate able to prioritize work and to handle general office duties such as blind typing, document filing, redaction of official company letters and sales administration. I am able to work with several computer software programmes (Microsoft Office, Liaison) and have excellent telephone etiquette. I am fluent in Spanish, English, Papiamento and Dutch with rudimentary Portuguese. Finally, having lived, studied and worked in Aruba and the Netherlands, I have gained a multicultural experience and excellent communication skills.

I welcome the opportunity for a job interview and if you need more information about my person, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone 594 or by email *******.com.
There you are. If you have any questions about what I did, do ask.
jackyoso

Re: re check my cover letter annod punctuation

Post by jackyoso »

thanks a lot. for your time. I am happy about your answer to my letter and that I didn't have so many mistakes.
Will use it right away.