EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Express Properly - Rephrase the sentence so it sounds good a

From academic writing to resumes and cover letters

Moderator: EC

Express Properly - Rephrase the sentence so it sounds good a

Postby ismail783 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:19 am

I want to say that "as i am new to this place, so it took time get used to the environment and get settled. So I could not do my assignment and do well in the exam. But if I get a chance i can make it up to you".

I would be grateful if you can can kindly rephrase the sentence in different way. And the word i am most interested in is ...
make it up to you....... catch up with the flow..... it be great to have a better way to express it.

I am having problem communicate because i am new in sydney. I want a reliable source where i can get advice on how to communicate.

And I will be pleased if you kindly show the mistakes in the question as well (what i have written above). I want to communicate the best way possible.

Thanks in Advance,
Ahmmad Ismail
ismail783

Re: Express Properly - Rephrase the sentence so it sounds go

Postby EnglishFix » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 am

As i am new to this place, it took time to get used to the environment and get settled, so I could not do my assignment and could not do well in the exam. But if I get a chance I can make it up to you.
EnglishFix
Silver Member

Return to Writing Help