Give a short talk describing a place of interest that you wo

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

cthanh

Give a short talk describing a place of interest that you wo

Post by cthanh »

Good afternoon everyone. My name is Thanh. Today, I am going to be talking about my interested place is Nha Trang that I would like to take you if you wanted to go to visit in Viet Nam. There are three things about Nha Trang that I would like to tell you about: introduce Nha Trang, how to get in Nha Trang, and famous place to visit in Nha Trang.
So first, I will tell you about introduce Nha Trang. My interested place is Nha Trang, it is a little city in Viet Nam, located within the Khanh Hoa province is widely known thanks to it beautiful beaches, which is about 450km from HCMC and it is Vietnam’s most famous seaside resort-town because It is not only the beautiful bay, but also the scuba diving center of Viet Nam, with its islands and white sand beaches, made for a perfect bathing spot, and there are excellent for a stunning vacation. Well, I have told you about Nha Trang.
And, next I will tell you about how to get in Nha Trang. You can go there by airplane, but you have to catch a taxi when you come to Cam Ranh airport because Cam Ranh Airport which is about 30km from Nha Trang beach. A cheaper opinion is to take the airport bus to Nha Trang. You also get in Nha Trang by train, of course, Nha Trang is a stop on the main railway-line connecting Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. Moreover, you also get in Nha Trang by car, you must spend 9 hours getting there. Well, I have told you about how to get in Nha Trang.
Lastly, I will tell you about many famous place to visit in Nha Trang. If you want to dive into the sea and see fish, Nha Trang is a great place to do it, it is amazing. Furthermore, you can go to Vinpearl park, there are many game for visitors. Especially, there are cable trains in Vinpearl park, you can see around Nha Trang beach, it is wonderful. In the evening, you can go to around Nha Trang by bicycle or go to seashore, it is fantastic. What is more, the seafood here is great and cheap. So, I have talked about famous place in Nha Trang.
Well, that covers anything I want to say. Thank you for listening. Does anyone have any questions?
------
Could you help me correct it?
You can use font colour because it is very easy for me can see it. Thanks. ^_^
cthanh

Re: Give a short talk describing a place of interest that yo

Post by cthanh »

I checked it again.
--------
Good afternoon everyone. My name is Thanh. Today, I am going to be talking about my interested place Nha Trang where I would like to take you if you love to go to visit Vietnam. Firstly, I will start by introducing about Nha Trang after that I will show you how to get in Nha Trang, and then many place need to be visited in Nha Trang.
Frist of all, I would like to tell you introduce about Nha Trang, it is a small sized city in Viet Nam, located within Khanh Hoa province where is widely known thanks to its beautiful beaches, which is about 450km from HCMC ( need to put full stop here to end of sentence) the most famous seaside resort-town because It is not only the beautiful bay, but also the scuba diving center of Viet Nam, with its islands and white sand beaches, made for a perfect bathing spot, and there are excellent for a stunning vacation.
I would like to show you the second point, how to get in Nha Trang. In fact, you can go there by airplane but you must pay a high price by using taxi when you move from Cam Ranh airport to Nha Trang city. In contrast, a better choice is to take the airport bus from Cam Ranh to Nha Trang because of its cheap cost. Moreover, You also get in Nha Trang by train, of course, Nha Trang is a stop on the main railway-line connecting Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. Furthermore, you also get in Nha Trang by car, but you must spend 9 hours getting there. Well, I have told you about how to get in Nha Trang.
Let me show you the last point, there are many wonderful places to visit in Nha Trang. If you want to dive into the sea and see fish, Nha Trang is a great place to do it. Furthermore, you can go to Vinpearl park, there are many game for visitors. Especially, there are cable trains in Vinpearl park which you can see around Nha Trang beach when you get into them, which due to the fact that it is wonderful. In the evening, it will be fantastic if you go to around Nha Trang by bicycle or go to seashore. What is more, the seafood here is great and cheap. Therefore, I have talked about famous place in Nha Trang.
Well, that covers anything I want to say. Thank you for listening. Does anyone have any questions?
chauduong

Re: Give a short talk describing a place of interest that you wo

Post by chauduong »

i check it gain...
Good afternoon everyone. My name is Thanh. Today, I am going to talk about my interesting place that I would like to introduce you if you want to visit Viet Nam is Nha Trang. There are three things about Nha Trang that i refer here: some information about Nha Trang, how to get to Nha Trang, and some famous places to visit in Nha Trang.
Nha Trang is a little city in Viet Nam, located within the Khanh Hoa province which is widely known thanks to it beautiful beaches , about 450km from HCMC and it is also Vietnam’s most famous seaside resort-town because It is not only the beautiful bay, but also the scuba diving center of Viet Nam, with its islands and white sand beaches, made for a perfect bathing spot, and there are excellent for a stunning vacation.
And, next I will tell you about how to get in Nha Trang. You can go there by airplane, but you have to catch a taxi when you come to Cam Ranh airport because Cam Ranh Airport which is about 30km from Nha Trang beach. A cheaper choice is to take the bus to Nha Trang. You also get in Nha Trang by train, of course, Nha Trang is a stop on the main railway-line connecting Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. Moreover, you also get in Nha Trang by car, it can take 9 hours to come there..
Lastly, I will tell you about many famous place to visit in Nha Trang. If you want to dive into the sea and see fish, Nha Trang is a great place to do it, it is so amazing. Furthermore, you can go to Vinpearl park, there are many game for visitors. Especially, there are cable trains in Vinpearl park, you can see around Nha Trang beach, it is wonderful. In the evening, you can go to around Nha Trang by bicycle or go to seashore, it is fantastic.Moreover, the seafood here is great and cheap for you to enjoy.
------
Could you help me correct it?
you shouldn't tell more clearly what part you will refer to....the listeners can understand you.many sentences are not need to write here....good luck!
You can use font colour because it is very easy for me can see it. Thanks. ^_^
nha Trang where I would like to take you if you love to go to visit Vietnam. Firstly, I will start by introducing about Nha Trang after that I will show you how to get in Nha Trang, and then many place need to be visited in Nha Trang.
Frist of all, I would like to tell you introduce about Nha Trang, it is a small sized city in Viet Nam, located within Khanh Hoa province where is widely known thanks to its beautiful beaches, which is about 450km from HCMC ( need to put full stop here to end of sentence) the most famous seaside resort-town because It is not only the beautiful bay, but also the scuba diving center of Viet Nam, with its islands and white sand beaches, made for a perfect bathing spot, and there are excellent for a stunning vacation.
I would like to show you the second point, how to get in Nha Trang. In fact, you can go there by airplane but you must pay a high price by using taxi when you move from Cam Ranh airport to Nha Trang city. In contrast, a better choice is to take the airport bus from Cam Ranh to Nha Trang because of its cheap cost. Moreover, You also get in Nha Trang by train, of course, Nha Trang is a stop on the main railway-line connecting Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. Furthermore, you also get in Nha Trang by car, but you must spend 9 hours getting there. Well, I have told you about how to get in Nha Trang.
Let me show you the last point, there are many wonderful places to visit in Nha Trang. If you want to dive into the sea and see fish, Nha Trang is a great place to do it. Furthermore, you can go to Vinpearl park, there are many game for visitors. Especially, there are cable trains in Vinpearl park which you can see around Nha Trang beach when you get into them, which due to the fact that it is wonderful. In the evening, it will be fantastic if you go to around Nha Trang by bicycle or go to seashore. What is more, the seafood here is great and cheap. Therefore, I have talked about famous place in Nha Trang.