My First Love

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

trannie_nguyen

My First Love

Post by trannie_nguyen »

I don't know how to tell you when it began. All right , let's remember about him, my first love. Yesterday, i was dreaming about him, about the way he looked at me, that way made me remember the first time he looked at me all the times when i had done homeworks and had prepared for my graduation at my 5 grade.
He was so handsome. He was tall. He had big, beautiful eyes. He had sideburns. He was also really goot at anything in his school. He was older than me 3 years old. And his house was next to my house. He just moved here. So we were neighbors. When I was little girl, I didn't know how to love someone, how to like someone, I mean in my heart I had a crush on no one. Then I met him, I thought I fell in love with him. I was afraid of it; I just kept it in my heart 2 years ago. I've never tell anyone about this.
And now, nearly 5 years, sometimes i still miss him, but not too much. I think he has a beautiful girlfriend now. People usually say that the first love always make us miss it.
I met another boy in my new classmates. I like him as a cousin. because he's younger than me 3 years old. But the problem is that he has a name which my first love also has that name. What a coincidence! If you check it again, you'll see what the same is in here.
To love and be loved is the greatest joy on earth.
Love decreases when it ceases to increase
Kenan

love

Post by Kenan »

Fisrt sight , first love , beautiful.

where is my fisrt love??

i feel puzzled here~!!~~!
eye_knee

~first love~

Post by eye_knee »

i know it is my first love when i cant forget him easily. even if im with someone else, he has his shadow behind my back and remind us the moment we're together. though he left me, my heart break, i just cant 4get the sweet moment. yup,at first sight, i met him, and the feelings start to grow. well,though its the first,but doesnt its the last,there are many ppl out there waiting 4 the chance to get next to us,ok lah, thats all i can give 4 this moment.
trannie_nguyen

Re: My Truly Diary

Post by trannie_nguyen »

you know, the concert music is really beautiful, it makes me feel like the way.... i can't explain how it goes in my mind while i am listening to that music. Everyone has their moment to think about. It seems like the soft wind gets though on me.
Today wasn't a really great day for me. Because i spent the whole day for assignments and also for my truly friends. I don't know what i should call, it names "truly" or not.
can you guys answer this question?
" If you had a best friend, and that person told many bad things behind your back or some one who really are closed to you like your mom, dad, or bro. to the others. So do you really want to be her friends anymore? "
how can i tell you this rite now? i am really stunned about this. i don't really want to talk to that person this much. I just let the time pass away.I didn't pick up the phone that person called me, cause i knew that was her. So that 's what i'm thinking about.
To love and be loved is the greatest joy on earth.
Love decreases when it ceases to increase
isabela

Re: My Truly Diary

Post by isabela »

I can't bear If my best friends or even friedns say bad thing behind me. Such peroson couldn't believe. If I am you, I would rather lose this friend.

When everything was first coming. I feel it all hard for people to forget. Especially the love, which is sweet and beautiful to us. :) Try your best to let it be a good recollection imbed the bottom of your heart.

Best wishes from China, Isabel