MY UNLUCKY DAY

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

yasnie

MY UNLUCKY DAY

Post by yasnie »

In the morning, I wake up at 6 o'clock. I'm conscious that I slept almost 14 hours last night, wow....It's so amazing to me. Then, I have a light food and freshwater for my breakfast, after I wear my pink T-shirt and of course my underwear too, he..he...he...
As usual, I go to my university by taxi and never forget to pick my bag up in the room. I enter the local and sit in front of the class. I forgot that I had a job. So, at the rest time I ask someone who stand up in front of the class directly. "Would you please mailing this letter to the post office?"
I count my money and give some to him, but he doesn't answer anything. he just answers by giving me a red flag. I'm doubt, what does it mean? I ask him again and he still quiet. An old man pass in my way and I tell him what's happening now. I see in his hand there is a hammer.
And he says: "Are you stupid? He is a dumb man." And then he hit me by that hammer. my head is lump and I'm walking home wth dissappointed, cause nobody wants to help me. I've asked the wrong man exactly a dumb man and I know this day is my unlucky day...
Everybody in the world, I always try to make a friendship...I'm Yasnie please replay me
hi, poor boy

Re: MY UNLUCKY DAY

Post by hi, poor boy »

yasnie wrote:In the morning, I wake up at 6 o'clock. I'm conscious that I slept almost 14 hours last night, wow....It's so amazing to me. Then, I have a light food and freshwater for my breakfast, after I wear my pink T-shirt and of course my underwear too, he..he...he...
As usual, I go to my university by taxi and never forget to pick my bag up in the room. I enter the local and sit in front of the class. I forgot that I had a job. So, at the rest time I ask someone who stand up in front of the class directly. "Would you please mailing this letter to the post office?"
I count my money and give some to him, but he doesn't answer anything. he just answers by giving me a red flag. I'm doubt, what does it mean? I ask him again and he still quiet. An old man pass in my way and I tell him what's happening now. I see in his hand there is a hammer.
And he says: "Are you stupid? He is a dumb man." And then he hit me by that hammer. my head is lump and I'm walking home wth dissappointed, cause nobody wants to help me. I've asked the wrong man exactly a dumb man and I know this day is my unlucky day...
:wink:
isabela

Post by isabela »

I think you should do a little polite to that person. Let it be a lesson, be care next time.

Good luck today~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabel
trannie_nguyen

Post by trannie_nguyen »

Awful , huh yasnie!!! that was really your bad day... I just want to console you , you'd be better after this if you read or study something or eat something or watch T.V, you would be comfortable , and spend the whole day for something else, just don't worry or think about that anymore.
Wish you have happy day for every year.
P.S : don't not give up anything!!! :wink:
To love and be loved is the greatest joy on earth.
Love decreases when it ceases to increase
pittypat

help

Post by pittypat »

Yeah, yesterday was an unlucky day of mine, too. I had some arguments with friends on the last day of year 2003! And unfortunately, it lasted till this afternoon when we finally decided to phone and say sorry to one another. Sometimes I feel it is ridiculous when it's all about boys, which causes we girls' quarrels.

I have already had a boyfriend who is studying in Russia at the moment, so it doesnt really matter to me if there is any caring about me or not. But my two good friends, they are still looking. I dont know what is to blame, perhaps it is somewhat because of the very young age of ours, the need for a guy who cares all about some stuff happening in their lives or some special reasons I cannot figure out. Whatever, all I know is that it was a bad New Year's Eve indeed.

One of my two friends (temporarily named A) have had a crush on a guy who doesnt care much about her. The funny thing here is that he cares more about my other friend (temp. named B). It's just like a circle which never has an ending point and I am in the middle and dont know what to do. Last night hanging out with one another, that guy and B had a little talk, which made A deeply sad. She cried all the way home when being with me. To tell the truth, I must say B is not to blame in this situation because firstly, she doesnt like this guy, her chatting with him was just like that of normal friends; secondly, it is never her fault to be beautiful, charming and lovely. It is also understandable if you were in my position last night with the common feeling of deep symphathy with A, of a little bit dissatisfaction towards B. For those unfair (for B) feelings, I was nearly mad at B, which now I totally regret.

Sometimes I feel having a group of friends of three is rather difficult. Jealousy and disappointment are unavoidable. Mostly if you dont have some same hobbies with those two others, you'll certainly feel being left lonely at times. And if those two others love each other more than they love you, it'll surely be a pain in your heart. We dont know how to solve this problem, just letting the nature take its course.

And it outburst last night. And it was really bad a memory of ours. We were all left with uncomfortable and mixed feelings.

If you have some ideas for this, please tell me. I would be very glad.

PS: My E is not really good, so if you also find some mistakes in my writing, please feel free to tell me. Many thanks to you in advance.
pittypat

Post by pittypat »

I've already registered to this forum but I still cannot log in with the nickname and the password EC gave me in the email. Any advice?
me

Post by me »

We can decide the most difficult math task about the movement of stars

or we will visit the most distant place in the sky,

or we will let out all secrets of our body,brain

But never we cant understand the movement,the changes,the transformations in our human heart !!!

To be a part of ,to be an detail of the life of beloved person ,it make us happy.

With my good wishes