Guiding Hands

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Guiding Hands

Post by Unknownsu »

Guiding Hands

Alone on a street corner keeping my shadow company
The winds of spring blow like the fall of April rain
A cold gust awakens me

Possessions suddenly became losses but my tired eyes carry hope
All that is left is an empty shell, welcoming the past into the present
In the rain, alone with freedom

Determination helps break away from a congested heart
I can still remember warm hands offering unchanging attention
Vivid memories engulf the within

It was your tender eyes that taught me dedication,
To focus on the road ahead, reminding me if I fall: to persevere
A debt that has to be paid

A sudden act of carelessness leaves the feeling of failure
An entire life full of struggles; confidence can alter the future
Who is capable of achieving it?

A pair of warm hands brings warmth through unconditional support
Motherly love never ceases for love extends beyond boundaries
Providing me the power to struggle

Your love cannot be explained nor can it ever be repaid
For eternity is not enough; please allow me to state
I will love you...always
RedRose

talent

Post by RedRose »

the auther of the poem,unknownsu, is my english teacher as well as my friend.He is a cool and charming guy.and he now has no a gf because he is so attractive and cool that no girls dare chase him.But I know he is actually a warm and friendly guy!

If u are a pretty girl and u want to chase him,please apply to me,I shall help u get him!but u have to pay dollar 20 to me.

wish u good luck!
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I don't think anybody will ever pay you....I am not worth no where near 20 dollars. Maybe 20 Vietnam dongs.

Post by Guest »

sadly, there is no one who would pay me so far!

At beginning, I wanted to make money by selling my teacher. but now I think it is immoral to sell my teacher. Yes, I didn't yet get money from any girls, but now I changed my plan. even if someone would pay me for my teacher, I shall give all payment to my teacher. because he deserves it!
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

sadly, there is no one who would pay me so far!

At beginning, I wanted to make money by selling my teacher. but now I think it is immoral to sell my teacher. Yes, I didn't yet get money from any girls, but now I changed my plan. even if someone would pay me for my teacher, I shall give all payment to my teacher. because he deserves it!
_Arale_

hi Unknownsu !

Post by _Arale_ »

Hey Unknownsu ,it is not a poem .These are some sayings that were spoken out by human ,of course like some proves .I just wrote down them in a serie. Well ,what being written in paper is nice but the fact is not the same as we think .People do diffirent from what they say .How to live a good life of our own .That is enough .

_Arale_
RedRose

Re: hi Unknownsu !

Post by RedRose »

Arale wrote:Hey Unknownsu ,it is not a poem .These are some sayings that were spoken out by human ,of course like some proves .I just wrote down them in a serie. Well ,what being written in paper is nice but the fact is not the same as we think .People do diffirent from what they say .How to live a good life of our own .That is enough .

_Arale_
congratulations! Unknownsu! it seems that Arale loves you! your poem already moved her heart!

Arale, you must have to pay me 20 dollar for getting unknownsu!
_Arale_

a big mistake !

Post by _Arale_ »

Well ,Redrose ,it is just my replay for Unknownsu .But an ignorant moment made me send it in the wrong way .I even have not read that poem yet .
Suppose he is worth of $20 ,I don't have enough that money too cos I am so poor .
$20=300 000Vietnam dong that can save a student's life in 3 weeks or a month .

_Arale_
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Unfortunately I am not worth 20 dollars.

Hey Arale, you can last 3 weeks/a month on 300,000vnd? Wow, that's amazing! When I was in Vietnam, I must've spent 300,000 on one meal (exaggeration). Actually, spending 500,000 a day was considered very conservative for me. Go figure....I'm just another stupid tourist...haha.
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Hi unknownsu,
Well ,maybe you are a rich man .It is no problem for me .How callous I felt when I heard your laugh .Yeah ,I am poor in money I have to live with the living standard each month even not equal to yours per day .But ,well ,I am rich in others and I think it is enough for me .
unknownsu ,300 000 Vnd for me in 3 weeks sometimes is so much when I think of other people who are starving ....
Don't worry that you are a stupid tourist cos what you bought must be equal to that price .

_Arale_