who has really met God?

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

who has really met God?

Post by RedRose »

most of Europeam believe in God,and they are called as Christian, just as most of Chinese believe in Buddhism. but chinese often recall Buddhism or FouZhu only when they are in disaster or have troubles. contrarily, Christian recall God anytime,anywhere.

It is hard for me to believe in god or buddhism or any religions. the reason is very simple: I have never met any god or immortal, and I don't know how they look like, their habits, their lifestyles,and I even don't know god is a girl or boy. i.e, I am an atheist.

Of course, if god is a handsome man, maybe I shall believe in him :lol: but if god is a girl, I am not so interested in girls, because I am straight.

Thank God that I am an atheist! :o
RedStar

Post by RedStar »

i think god or buddhism has no sex.because facing a handsome god or beautiful buddhism every day,how the monks and christians have peace of mind to pray? :wink:
I like English.I would like to make friend with everyone,sincerely.
WaterLoo

About God

Post by WaterLoo »

Though I don't know whether the God exits, I hope he does.
I never doubted that non spritit exists in the world in most of my early life, because I have been taught that. But recently, since I on-line met an middle-aged Filipin woman, I changed my original knowledge about the God. Under her urging, I read some pieces of the Bible and I realized that the world does need a God, especially my motherland: China. People would dare to do anything inhuman without the God's supervising. For an instance, some of the Chinese , in an effort to make more money, produced and sold false milk powder. I am absolutely sure that this kind of thing first appeared in China in the whole human history. What makes them so black-hearted that they would rather kill young innocent babies? How dare? Because they had no belief at all. They adored money only! No one is more dangerous and dreadful than those without belief.for another instance, people have no fear for the results of their bad behaviors if they think they won't be punished. It was said that some rich man in Guangdong ate baby as tonic. how horrible and unbelievable! But they did. If the God were present, he should have done something seriously punishing those dirty people.
Another reason I hope the God exists is that if he exists, the adherent of him is true. And my beloved father, who died when I was 18, may stay somewhere in the world. And he would have known how I loved and missed him.
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

What a adherent .I just frown on some of your point.
You shouldn't deny all the Chinese.YOu shouldn't consider China as that bad as you think.You shouldn't put all the blame on those people who have commit some errors.Is it only a BELIEF can settle all the question.I am not quite sure.If it is so,why what you called those country where have belief still have much more problems to solve.
Each nationality has his own way to live.We shouldn't force too much individual consciousness to others.
It is not that people have no fear of doing bad things.It is just at times they can't resist the temptation of benefiting a lot.
One jest for you"Law just like bikini,every one knew what is inside of bikini,but every one wish bikini can't hold it".
I respect your opinions,but I am indigested about your perjudice on all the Chinese and,China only for your non-investagation.
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
RedRose

My god!

Post by RedRose »

ok, your two arguments have extended my previous topic. Just as I said before,I am a foolish woman, so I seldom consider so serious issues such as human furture, human cruelties,and chinese furture :lol: I still insist my previous opinions: If God is a handsome guy, I shall believe in him, if God is a girl, there she gose! I just like guy,especially handsome one. :o

Suppose human was made by God, so a theory comes to me. You see, in the world, some of people are inhuman and cruel like who you just mentioned, and the others are kind and warm like me. I guess the nice people were made at God's sober time, but the bad ones were made at God's delirious time(maybe then God was dating a pretty angel :P ). such a theory can reliably explain why nice people and evil people exist at the same time in the world.
RedStar

my point

Post by RedStar »

I also tihink people must have some believes. But you see, belief itself is good or bad. Japanese had their believes—Militarism and Germans adored Fascism in the second world war. Those who produced and sold cheap milk powder and others that are black-hearted also have believes: only a person has money , and he or she do anything that he or she want. They believe that mony is almighty.
Also wherever the god exists, it is not that all the people there are kind and warm. For example, American big soldiers abused prisoners in Iraq . They invaded other country and killed people there. They are inhuman and cruel.
So I think if the god exists, he always is normal, but there are some people at their sober time and others at their delirious time in the world. :wink:
I like English.I would like to make friend with everyone,sincerely.
RedRose

Re: No one knows the truth.

Post by RedRose »

[quote="WaterLoo"]We cannot assert the God doesn't exists just because we ourselves never met the God.

:wink: suspect if God really exists, why has he/she never let us have a look at him/her? since He exactly knows that we want to know about how he/she looks like, why is he/she so desperate to hide himself/herself somewhere? why? because he/she isn't pretty? he/she likes to play blindman's buff with us? sigh! if so, he/she is really funny and modest! further, maybe he/she isn't so self-confident at himself/herself, therefore, he/she dare not appear around people.
Tonyoung

Re: No deny on whole China.

Post by Tonyoung »

WaterLoo wrote:A little surprised that only two instances about some of the chinese are exaggerated as denying the whole China.
It seems that it is me who cause the denying of the China.
OK.let's try to check out your stupid conclusion.
I.
Under her urging, I read some pieces of the Bible and I realized that the world does need a God, especially my motherland: China.
Congratulations for you by only reading some pieces of Bible can come up with such a conclusion which I think will puzzle most of Chinese.Why does China need God badly?Obviously ,Your claim only makes sense of China are anarchic that rely on God to appease it.Here I need to reiterate that it is you to deny the whole China instead of me.
II.
People would dare to do anything inhuman without the God's supervising.
HAHA.I am a antitheist.I even don't know a thing inhuman I will commit.As we all know ,most Chinese are antitheist.Your words only imply that our Chinese will do anything we want without any intendance.I even don't know constitution can restrict what.
III.
I am absolutely sure that this kind of thing first appeared in China in the whole human history.
I am confused that what make you so sure for such a fallacy.Have you ever doen some research/investigation on it?
If not ,please be cautious not to state a consequence with no confirmation.
VI.
What makes them so black-hearted that they would rather kill young innocent babies? How dare? Because they had no belief at all.
What a funny joke.Just belief can settle the question?I just can't help laughing.Hey,let us have a try,try to put them into cathedral,make them saint then see what will hapen.However ,one thing I am still wondering is that out law permit to release those from jail?
V.
No one is more dangerous and dreadful than those without belief.
I am a antitheist,but I don't know now and ever what danger I will encounter in my future life.Could you please kindly tell me?People around me are all antitheist.I am happe to see them lead a wealthy and healthy life.
Don't know what you are driving at?How dangerous and dreadful.
VI.
Without a belief, people will not know what is good and what is bad. And they will not know the right way to go
Doea your words hint that we Most of the Chinese who are antitheist are heading to wrong way.Thus,please kindly point out a bright way for us to go.I don't know what you think about yourself,Jesus/Christ/Mahdi,who knows except for yourself.
You have taught my a lot,at least,some junk conclusions.
RedRose

thank both of you!

Post by RedRose »

:D thank waterloo and tony, your arguments made my post keep at the top of the posts list :o . your anguments have highly theoretical values. the fight between you is the most perfect type of literal fight on the forum so far! I am glad that my shallow topic resulted in such a profound and high-level discussion! I really appreciate that!

Go on! Don't stop! :wink:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I am waiting! please go on the fight! today I logged into the forum more than 10 times, But disappointedly, I didn't see the fight continue. What a pity! go on! please! :lol:
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Redrose,
I am sorry to let you down.There is no point arguing on such a subject.It is an utter waste of time and energy.
Tony :wink:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Tony,I don't think you were wasting your time and energy to fight. at least both of you and waterloo let me watch a high-level discussion, it is beneficial to improve my english. and both of you just extended my sights. that is great!

BTW, why did I fail in sending email to your hotmailbox? either you or I have some troubles with the emailbox.
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Hi,there,
I really don't want to argue with such a obstinate guy.
I hardly ever use "advise" to others,but "suggest" instead.You might feel you are sage again.LOL...
I do knew people don't always share the same point of view.Above all,not to a fallacy.
I just said China needs to borrow Christmas from west, which has good affections on west people.
I don't know which city you live in and for how long,but one thing for sure is that Church is all over in China ,Christain and Catholicism have been introduced into China for hundreds of years,it is all up to you to believe in it or not.I do knew that even banlieue where is out of the outside world also does.So firstly Check out where you live in.
This kind of evil things must have been recorded if they did occurred.So I am sure that it first happened in China.
What and how much resource did you refer to?If not ,I need to reitrate again,please don't draw any conclusion without confirmation.I never offer a remark just on instinct.
It is obvious that we need a map when we come to a new city.
What on hell are you doing?why do you confute yourself?I remember you said that we Chinese need god guide us the right direction.But this time,we need a map?how comes?It is you,you should rely everything on God,is that so?
I don't want to dwell on this point to a ignorant man.
My life depends on myself,but not by the God.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I am glad that the high-level fight can keep on and my post is on the top of posts list once more! Thank waterloo and tony, I just can't help kissing and hugging you two. please go on! Don't stop!

BTW,waterloo, your icon is very sexy and attractive :D.I guess that a lot of women will get crazy after looking at your icon. and they will imagine more about you :wink:

and tony, your icon makes me recall the witticism of former Chinese leader, Chairman Mao:"it is a joy to fight with God, or earth,or people! it is consistent with your personality! :P
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Hi,Dude,
Give you one more explanation.
Advise is always associated with dehortation,caution.guide,instruction,forewarn,warn;mostly act as a adviser to any others,but firstly you have to be a experienced ,knowledgable,learned person.
Suggest is more likely that you want to creat a impression of something to somebody else to evoke it,or you give a hint of something.
Therefore advise is more intensive than suggest grammatically.
As for the disscussion,there is compeletely no point expatiating it anymore.
I can't afford much so time and energy to the endless fight.
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Let us Bury the hatchet
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

for me, today is a sad day, because it is the end of a high-level fight. that was unexpected. and I dislike such an end.

yes, I enjoy watching fight,especially high-level fight of literature. but now the fight is over, I have nothing to do but get sad and sorrowful. if waterloo and tony would continue the fight in the future, I shall appreciate that a lot.
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

People people... please review your posts before posting. It's so hard for me to read them all without right punctuations, spelling, etc. :lol:
I don't believe in God. There is no God. Too many religions on this Earth and they all claim that their God is the only God. What we all have is human perfectionism. We need to perfect ourselves away from evil thoughts, bad doings, ignorance, injustice, etc.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

nympho-holic wrote:People people... please review your posts before posting. It's so hard for me to read them all without right punctuations, spelling, etc. :lol:
I wonder why other members can read it well? it is time that you checked your reading ability. :wink:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

RedRose wrote:for me, today is a sad day, because it is the end of a high-level fight. that was unexpected. and I dislike such an end.

yes, I enjoy watching fight,especially high-level fight of literature. but now the fight is over, I have nothing to do but get sad and sorrowful. if waterloo and tony would continue the fight in the future, I shall appreciate that a lot.
bad girl!!! hehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

francine wrote:
RedRose wrote:for me, today is a sad day, because it is the end of a high-level fight. that was unexpected. and I dislike such an end.

bad girl!!! hehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
dear francine, you know about me so much! honey! :lol: