The day I lost my father...

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Francisca

Thanks dear friend

Post by Francisca »

:) , Today I learnt something important thank to you...some days ago I had a fight with my father, I think it was a stupid fight, I know...but for 10 days we have not talked any word, but any time that he is going to work I am asking God that he cares of him and that he come back home ...But on june 15th it is father's day here in Chile , I am proud about this celebration, because I think that it is the only country that has that celebration day , and I had a sorprise for him for that day, but I am going to give him that sorprise now thanks to you.....

Kisses for u, it was a very important message :D
I want to know people learning english like me...I want to share some mistakes that I have on that Language and learn about others
yara

Post by yara »

Hi
I am realy sorry for you .. I love my father , in fact I can n't exist without hem
He is agood dad , always take care of me and my brothers..
I well love him for all my life

YaRa
lonely-girl

father !

Post by lonely-girl »

Yes , I agree with you that losing father is really sad .But it is the happiness to have a Father .For some children like me ,we don't have a Father to love and to be loved .My father left me when I was not born .Really I don't have a felling for him .It is so cruel ,I know ,but it is his fault .
Hope every chirldren have a Dad !

lonely_girl

Post by Guest »

i think i understand ur sentiments
i also lost my papa 11 years ago ,when i was a mere 6_year_old girl.I miss my papa alot.Whenever i see my papa 's pictures or my friends playing with hes fathers or whenever i hear "soledad"of Westlife,i feel suffer and cry .........
My image is always around me,i feel my papa protecting even when i do something dangerously.
i also love my mummy very much ,she has tried to work to food us since my papa died.I afraid of the day when we r grow & join into the world ,my mum will feel tierd & lonely .I must try to do all things to make my mum happy ,but i really dont think that i can make my mum forget my papa.IN our heart ,he is only greatest man.
internet _cafe

Post by internet _cafe »

so love the things u r having !
it 's all i want to say with u
i will never forget my papa and i will try to work hard to offer my mummy a good living
Daisy
internet _cafe

papa

Post by internet _cafe »

so love the things u r having !
it 's all i want to say with u
i will never forget my papa and i will try to work hard to offer my mummy a good living
Daisy
johnsion

Re: papa

Post by johnsion »

hello.i can understand your sentiment,too.
missing dear ones is a very bad thing.no one hopes that!but something you and me and other person all can't change!we had to face them .
good luck to you!
your friend J 8)