Spanish Soap Opera

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Asep

Spanish Soap Opera

Post by Asep »

I used to be into some Mexican TV dramas like the rest of my family. But since I've got no more time for them, I forget about this hobby already.
I need your opinions on these currently mushrooming TV programs, guys, especially from those of you who are originally Spanish.
8) Thank you and love always. 8)

Asep
Asep

Post by Asep »

Dixie, if you're 2 B the first 2 reply 2 my new topic here then you gotta be lucky enough to get a reply to what you asked on the "Your Letter" forum outside this General Discussion. I'd like to comment on what appeared to be the intricate problem out there. Yeah, only those with non-guest titles can afford the forum. Don't you think so? You're lucky enough to have a Gold Member privilige, aren't you, Dixie. LOL.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Spanish Soap Opera

Post by Dixie »

Asep wrote:I used to be into some Mexican TV dramas like the rest of my family. But since I've got no more time for them, I forget about this hobby already.
I need your opinions on these currently mushrooming TV programs, guys, especially from those of you who are originally Spanish.
8) Thank you and love always. 8)

Asep
My answer will be breve: I don't like those programmes.

Here, only old or unemployed people watch them. Their quality is pretty low and their plots are sooooooooo bad.

By the way, there's a Mexican girl in the forum, so let's wait for her reply. ;)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Asep wrote:Dixie, if you're 2 B the first 2 reply 2 my new topic here then you gotta be lucky enough to get a reply to what you asked on the "Your Letter" forum outside this General Discussion. I'd like to comment on what appeared to be the intricate problem out there. Yeah, only those with non-guest titles can afford the forum. Don't you think so? You're lucky enough to have a Gold Member privilige, aren't you, Dixie. LOL.
I didn't understand this message of yours. Anyway, I will take a look at this other part of the forum in order to find out.

By the way, you could also get to be a Golden Member, but it seems that you won't register to English Club.