when work lose colour become boring

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

caiqinqian

when work lose colour become boring

Post by caiqinqian »

work 6 months and I feel tired.Everyday,I do the same job and get little money which just can support mylife. It is a small company but surroundings is also very complex.Every morning,most people thinking is not how to do the work better but how to treat other people,what the other people think.Some people who has the real ability and work hard always won't be upgraded and someone who know little things get the high position. Many small things always affect my mood.
I hate that.
I know I need to practise,I Know I must be used to some things,I know I should take pains,tolerate and study as much as I can then wait the opportunity,But I feel difficult in this condition.I will to pay out but lose aim.
I want to change,but how? Sometimes, I think that is just the fact of the work. Yearn school.
CC
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: when work lose colour become boring

Post by Lilian »

caiqinqian wrote:work 6 months and I feel tired.Everyday,I do the same job and get little money which just can support mylife. It is a small company but surroundings is also very complex.Every morning,most people thinking is not how to do the work better but how to treat other people,what the other people think.Some people who has the real ability and work hard always won't be upgraded and someone who know little things get the high position. Many small things always affect my mood.
I hate that.
I know I need to practise,I Know I must be used to some things,I know I should take pains,tolerate and study as much as I can then wait the opportunity,But I feel difficult in this condition.I will to pay out but lose aim.
I want to change,but how? Sometimes, I think that is just the fact of the work. Yearn school.

dear....its not only ur probelm. its everyones problem. but u have to find urself what u enjoy most. most of the people choose wrong job in order to get high pay check. but probably they wont understand , life is short, and we shouldnot spend our life by doing what we dont like. i dont know, ur student or not? if ur student then i will sty stick with it. its a matter of few years. after finish school u can land on ur dream job. so..dont worry u will be fine. but if ur not student i will highly recommened u to choose something that u will enjoy. i hope u got my point...

cheers...
English is my second language
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: when work lose colour become boring

Post by pinas »

Lilian wrote:
caiqinqian wrote:work 6 months and I feel tired.Everyday,I do the same job and get little money which just can support mylife. It is a small company but surroundings is also very complex.Every morning,most people thinking is not how to do the work better but how to treat other people,what the other people think.Some people who has the real ability and work hard always won't be upgraded and someone who know little things get the high position. Many small things always affect my mood.
I hate that.

dear....its not only ur probelm. its everyones problem. but u have to find urself what u enjoy most. most of the people choose wrong job in order to get high pay check. but probably they wont understand , life is short, and we shouldnot spend our life by doing what we dont like. i dont know, ur student or not? if ur student then i will sty stick with it. its a matter of few years. after finish school u can land on ur dream job. so..dont worry u will be fine. but if ur not student i will highly recommened u to choose something that u will enjoy. i hope u got my point...

cheers...
you're right lilian...im getting sick and tired of my job as well. but because i don't do much and i get to receive a high salary (compared to other people of my age)....i'm still here...try to find a job that you really enjoy...it's working and at the same time you are like playing because you love what you do...in that way, you will really love your job
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

In having a job, you should feel satisfaction with it. You should be happy with you work, with your colleagues, with your salary. Satisfaction is the key to have a successful job.

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

seems like you need some soul searching. nowadays, people find it hard to be contented on what they have. many aim for a high salary and some aim for a job they enjoy. so it's up to you to decide whether you'd be on one side or on the other. but let me tell you that you could also have the best of both worlds.

it just need a lot of thinking. think of your goals as to what exactly is it that you want to achieve(e.g. a good career) and enjoy doing. then focus on how you are going to achieve those. make a tally of your strong and weak points.high light the characteristics you listed which you think is a requirement in the job you wanted or dream of. try to develop/improve your weaker points one at a time. patience is a virtue sweetie and determination is your vitamin to keep you going. and being able to cope up with your corporate environment is also an essential factor to keep your pace to success. :wink:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
caiqinqian

Thanks everybody

Post by caiqinqian »

Thanks everybody gave me some helpful suggestion.Charlotte is right," being able to cope up with your corporate environment is also an essential factor to keep your pace to success".Everytime, when I meet some difficulty in the company,the first idea I get is job-hopping,but not thinking how to deal with it. I must adjust myself and have a good attitude.Also thanks lilian,but I still haven't find the job I real like to do.something I interest in seems to hard to practise.For example, I want to be a guide,but it won't be a permanent job for me,because I should consider my family,I will have children and they will need mother' care.Sametimes, I feel doing ererything is the same.I am confused howerer I will try my best to do the work well. After all,I should be responsible to my company.
CC
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Thanks everybody

Post by charlotte »

caiqinqian wrote:Thanks everybody gave me some helpful suggestion.Charlotte is right," being able to cope up with your corporate environment is also an essential factor to keep your pace to success".Everytime, when I meet some difficulty in the company,the first idea I get is job-hopping,but not thinking how to deal with it. I must adjust myself and have a good attitude.Also thanks lilian,but I still haven't find the job I real like to do.something I interest in seems to hard to practise.For example, I want to be a guide,but it won't be a permanent job for me,because I should consider my family,I will have children and they will need mother' care.Sametimes, I feel doing ererything is the same.I am confused howerer I will try my best to do the work well. After all,I should be responsible to my company.
if you don't know your interest yet, may be you should try to focus on the job that you have at the moment. stay with your company for a year. you'll be able to check out what interest you in that company. it could be in a different department, so you might as well exert some effort in meeting people of different departments and level. that is for you to have an idea of what they do. that might give you a hint for your interest. you could also try doing other things aside from your routinary job(go multi-tasking).
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Thanks everybody

Post by Lilian »

charlotte wrote:
caiqinqian wrote:Thanks everybody gave me some helpful suggestion.Charlotte is right," being able to cope up with your corporate environment is also an essential factor to keep your pace to success".Everytime, when I meet some difficulty in the company,the first idea I get is job-hopping,but not thinking how to deal with it. I must adjust myself and have a good attitude.Also thanks lilian,but I still haven't find the job I real like to do.something I interest in seems to hard to practise.For example, I want to be a guide,but it won't be a permanent job for me,because I should consider my family,I will have children and they will need mother' care.Sametimes, I feel doing ererything is the same.I am confused howerer I will try my best to do the work well. After all,I should be responsible to my company.
if you don't know your interest yet, may be you should try to focus on the job that you have at the moment. stay with your company for a year. you'll be able to check out what interest you in that company. it could be in a different department, so you might as well exert some effort in meeting people of different departments and level. that is for you to have an idea of what they do. that might give you a hint for your interest. you could also try doing other things aside from your routinary job(go multi-tasking).
no charlotte she told that she wanted to be a guide. but she is no able to do this beacuse of her family.

i will say u can work for some kind of travel company. may be u wont be able to guide but u can help ppl with lot of things..
English is my second language
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

Find another job. Take a try. If you don't do it, you'll never know what's out there. You're thinking your present job is boring now; therefore, you should find another one. You never know the other one would be fun or boring. If your new job was boring, you'd appreciate your old job. If it was fun, you'd appreciate your idea of leaving the old job. Good luck.
caiqinqian

Thanks

Post by caiqinqian »

Thanks charlotte,Lilian and nympho-holic.I think I will keep on working in this company in 3 months unless I find a very good job to hop.3 months later,if I still feel like the job I do is boring ,I will change my job and try something new.I hope I will do better in these months and find the things I really interest in.
CC