EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

school or career

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Postby francine » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:21 pm

jonrey10 wrote:I wanted to go back to school & pursue a Masters Degree in business but I don't have enough time. I think it's better to choose school first to have a successful & better career.

are you sure.... i mean... i'm planning also like charlotte but i'm having doubts too.... my parents want me to pursue my course into masteral but i don't want to exert too much effort anymore. like doing thesis and everything.....
francine
Platinum Member

Postby pinas » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:24 pm

francine wrote:
jonrey10 wrote:I wanted to go back to school & pursue a Masters Degree in business but I don't have enough time. I think it's better to choose school first to have a successful & better career.

are you sure.... i mean... i'm planning also like charlotte but i'm having doubts too.... my parents want me to pursue my course into masteral but i don't want to exert too much effort anymore. like doing thesis and everything.....

i know!!!!
i've already told you that i wanted to go back to school as well but i don't want to go through the hassle of doing paperwork again...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

Postby francine » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:39 pm

pinas wrote:i know!!!!
i've already told you that i wanted to go back to school as well but i don't want to go through the hassle of doing paperwork again...

yah... i totally agree.... :wink:
francine
Platinum Member

Postby charlotte » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:51 pm

well, i've already decided. i'm not gonna go to law school at the moment. i'm just gonna work and earn some money, by the time things get lighter for me and my family, that will be the only time i'll go back. the hell with my pride. :evil: if not, then that's ok. i've already talked with my taht about my plans. he told me that he will just support me on whatever is it that i want to do with my life. good thing he became understanding this time.
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion