EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

HE IS NOT THAT INTO YOU.

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

HE IS NOT THAT INTO YOU.

Postby Lilian » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:12 am

today i was watching opra winfery show, and the show was about "HE IS NOT THAT INTO YOU" i dont know how many of u are suffering from dating issue. but most of the women have same kind of problem.
they date guy for several years,and their guy do not consider them or treat them so well. most of the amercian women has the same question ,like her bf want to marry her, but he is too busy with his work,so he dont wanna marry now"

or i am dating with this guy, our dating is mind blowing. but he seems so busy sometime, he doesnt get time to call me.

hello!!! most of the women get confused for such being treated like that. they think their bf or date is really busy, that they dont get enough time to call or meet.

so the writer of the book "He is not that into you" give us(women )solution about it. which is gonna save lot more time.

so folks if u have dating problem or guy problem, u can read this book. it might be essential for u...
English is my second language
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby pooh_bear » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:44 pm

that's great lilian, thanks for sharing it with us. you know what with the kind of job that we have we rarely watch tv, we prefer to go to sleep than watching tv and we work at night so it's really sad that i can't watch oprah anymore. :(
pooh_bear
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby RedRose » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:58 pm

I think, if a guy really love a woman, then he would spend time with her as possible. sometimes men often have many excuses .
RedRose

Postby Lilian » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:05 pm

pooh_bear wrote:that's great lilian, thanks for sharing it with us. you know what with the kind of job that we have we rarely watch tv, we prefer to go to sleep than watching tv and we work at night so it's really sad that i can't watch oprah anymore. :(

yah i can understand pooh...

now i get time to watch oprah so, i dont wanna miss it...:)
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby Lilian » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:06 pm

RedRose wrote:I think, if a guy really love a woman, then he would spend time with her as possible. sometimes men often have many excuses .

hmm thats right rose. yesterday so many guys confessed that why they dont want to talk straight forward. it just because, they dont wanna hurt others.....

and they also confessed that , they give lots of excuses when they wanna avoid someone....

good point huh!!
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby charlotte » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:10 pm

that could be one helpful tip lilian :D with regards to dating or time, if a woman thinks that her guy is getting too busy already and don't have time for her, she should execute the first move. say her bf is in the office, she could send him a message and tell her guy that she's gonna treat him out for a dinner and relaxation.

relationship is a two way process. we shouldn't expect our beaus to be the one to do the first move or exert the effort when it comes to quality time and communication. if we sense that dating is no longer being practice, then do your part.

my boyfriend has been too busy before with his schooling. we rarely see each other though we have constant communcation. i texted him one afternoon and ask him if he'll be going somewhere else after class. he told me that he will just go straight home since he wanted to rest and eat. so what i did is that i surprised him. when i texted my beau, i told him that i'll be waiting for him in the front gate of his campus.

we went to the nearest mall and i treated him for dinner and a back massage. in return, he treated me out for a movie. he was so thankful to me and told me that he appreciates the effort of me dropping by to see him. he told me that he really wanna see me that time but he doesn't have enough time to travel from school to his place then to my home.

a little effort on our part will be helpful girls. :D
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Postby Lilian » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:17 pm

thats grt charlotte, as long as ur bf treat u well, and he find time for u, ur in the safe line.

i met with other girls, and they kept whining hey, why my bf dont have time for me, why my date dont wann go out with me?

i told them for several time, he is not the person that can fit with them, they should move on and stop being lame. at the momemt they look like, ok!! i got u. then they start to do the same melodrama next day? can u believe this. i really get confused sometime, how a modern girl, hold themself for some person, who dont treat them well.

hope they will come to their mind someday..
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby charlotte » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:25 pm

we can't blame some girl who gets so hooked with their guy. women are said to be a martyr but i'm not. if i find out that my beau isn't treating me well and despite all the efforts i've done doesn't work out, then its bye-bye to him.

life is so beautiful and i will not allow any lame guy to barge and break my perspective in life and girl power.hehehe

just do your part as a friend and if they don't listen to you, that's not your fault anymore. then let things be the way they wanted it to be. just make sure you'll lend your shoulders once they drop by to you to cry and regret how stupid they've been with their beau and how stupid and lame their beau is. :wink:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Postby Lilian » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:27 pm

charlotte wrote:we can't blame some girl who gets so hooked with their guy. women are said to be a martyr but i'm not. if i find out that my beau isn't treating me well and despite all the efforts i've done doesn't work out, then its bye-bye to him.

life is so beautiful and i will not allow any lame guy to barge and break my perspective in life and girl power.hehehe

just do your part as a friend and if they don't listen to you, that's not your fault anymore. then let things be the way they wanted it to be. just make sure you'll lend your shoulders once they drop by to you to cry and regret how stupid they've been with their beau and how stupid and lame their beau is. :wink:

:D
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby nympho-holic » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:35 am

charlotte wrote:we can't blame some girl who gets so hooked with their guy. women are said to be a martyr but i'm not. if i find out that my beau isn't treating me well and despite all the efforts i've done doesn't work out, then its bye-bye to him.

Great answer. You're the first one I've seen in this forum is intelligent. God bless you honey.
nympho-holic
Silver Member

Next

Return to General Discussion