more about soap operas

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

more about soap operas

Post by Elba »

Dixie,
I´m here again.
At México there are two tv companies that produce soap operas. Televisa and TV-Azteca. Televisa in the oldes producer of that kind of tv programs, and like you say after more that 50 years its productions are too bad,the same and bad stories, bad actors, the story of Cindirella all the time, etc.
TV-azteca began some 10 or 15 years ago and at the neginning the soap operas were too good, they were about the reality of the country, economic ans social problems, the actors were talent actos, experienced actors, but after a time the company want to win to televisa, then they began to do soap operas as if the were doing fast food and the quality began to fall. Now there´s not differences between televisa and tv-azteca. I don´t like soap operas. I prefer tv programas as National Geografic, movie of all the world. or some carttoons.
By, Elba
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:shock: Thanks for your kind explanation, Elba. And I'm glad you prefer National Geographic documentaries :D Me too.