EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

are you john cusack?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby pinas » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:33 pm

francine wrote:
greatJim wrote:
pinas wrote:i wanna see keanu...

Keanu really looks something like you,pinas :lol: :lol:


that only proves pinas looks like a boy. hahaha..... :lol: :lol: :lol: peace! :wink: :D


but a handsome one...
but you're gay..
bwahahaha
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby francine » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:02 pm

pinas wrote:
francine wrote:
greatJim wrote:
pinas wrote:i wanna see keanu...

Keanu really looks something like you,pinas :lol: :lol:


that only proves pinas looks like a boy. hahaha..... :lol: :lol: :lol: peace! :wink: :D


but a handsome one...
but you're gay..
bwahahaha


:evil: :evil: :evil: :D :D :D
Image
User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas

Postby pinas » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:04 pm

francine wrote:
pinas wrote:
francine wrote:
greatJim wrote:
pinas wrote:i wanna see keanu...

Keanu really looks something like you,pinas :lol: :lol:


that only proves pinas looks like a boy. hahaha..... :lol: :lol: :lol: peace! :wink: :D


but a handsome one...
but you're gay..
bwahahaha


:evil: :evil: :evil: :D :D :D


wow, mixed emotions, huh???
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby jonrey10 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:27 pm

From now on you'll be Keana Reeves.... :D
Image


c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
User avatar
jonrey10
Gold Member
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Philippines

Postby pinas » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:30 pm

jonrey10 wrote:From now on you'll be Keana Reeves.... :D


now i'm mad :twisted:
chikanoz, i need your help!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby jonrey10 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:02 pm

I'm sorry, you are a female version of Keanu Reeves, but it doesn't mean that you'll be named as Keana Reeves. My sincerest apologies. :roll:
Image


c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
User avatar
jonrey10
Gold Member
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Philippines

Postby pinas » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:04 pm

jonrey10 wrote:I'm sorry, you are a female version of Keanu Reeves, but it doesn't mean that you'll be named as Keana Reeves. My sincerest apologies. :roll:


that's great...
i look like keanu..i know!!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests