EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How to Mend a Broken Heart???? Please Lend Me a Hand, Guys..

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Postby pinas » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:10 pm

francine wrote:
RedRose wrote:charlotte, honey, I think your appearance dosen't look like an asian, on the contrary, you look like a western girl, such as Dixie. but I know that you are from Philipine, wow, kinda weird. anyway, you are really good-looking :lol: :lol:

wooooooowwwwww........ yihiiiiiii... someone's flattered here. :wink:
:D :D :D :D :D

redrose's got a crush on charlotte!!!
true love ito!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

Postby RedRose » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:15 pm

once again, I love all you guys :lol: :lol:
RedRose

Postby charlotte » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:17 pm

RedRose wrote:charlotte, honey, I think your appearance dosen't look like an asian, on the contrary, you look like a western girl, such as Dixie. but I know that you are from Philipine, wow, kinda weird. anyway, you are really good-looking :lol: :lol:

thanks redrose! :oops: :oops: :oops: and that must be due to the cheek tint and lipstick that i used.hehehe :D but you know what? you look pretty too. considering that you already have a child and you still look young and sexy. :wink:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Postby charlotte » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:18 pm

pinas wrote:

way to go, evil girl...

...don't call me evil girl i might be mistaken to be as soemone else :cry: :cry: :cry: :x
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Postby charlotte » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:20 pm

francine wrote:

..not just flattered :oops: :oops: my ears are growing bigger. i think i'm gonna flyyyy :D but if you'll look at francine, she looks like latina right? :wink:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Postby pinas » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:23 pm

charlotte wrote:
francine wrote:

..not just flattered :oops: :oops: my ears are growing bigger. i think i'm gonna flyyyy :D but if you'll look at francine, she looks like latina right? :wink:

nooooo...
pinas
Gold Member

Postby RedRose » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:24 pm

no, francine looks like a real asian!
RedRose

Postby pinas » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:28 pm

RedRose wrote:no, francine looks like a real asian!

see, she's far from looking like a latina and she's asian but she does not really look like too asian...or probably because i haven't seen all asians yet..
well she does not look filipino...
pinas
Gold Member

Postby francine » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:37 pm

pinas wrote:

see, she's far from looking like a latina and she's asian but she does not really look like too asian...or probably because i haven't seen all asians yet..

hhmmmm.... it's bcz my surname is Felipe... and Felipe is a spanish surname..... :wink: :wink: :wink:
francine
Platinum Member

Postby pinas » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:39 pm

francine wrote:
pinas wrote:

hhmmmm.... it's bcz my surname is Felipe... and Felipe is a spanish surname..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

connection please?
cruz is a spanish last name but there are lotsa cruz' who are so filipino
pinas
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion