do u think it's a good habit?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

caiqinqian

do u think it's a good habit?

Post by caiqinqian »

Yesterday,I talked with my good friend and I found he is used to analysis person from any things and guess the purpose.But that make me not feel very good.Sometimes,we do a things just out of none purpose,but he think more. I think if a person always anaysis all my action and my word,I will be very careful when I talk to him or do something which has some relationship with him.
But I know this kind of people maybe easier to success in the real society. Do u think it's a good habit and we should try to do like this?
CC
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

I found he is used to analysis person from any things and guess the purpose
A person like that really makes others feel anxious.They must very careful when talking with him.If he keeps doing that, I think other people will avoid talking with him again.He may make others ashamed if he analyses their words in detail.I don't like such a person.

_Arale_
RedRose

Re: do u think it's a good habit?

Post by RedRose »

caiqinqian wrote:Yesterday,I talked with my good friend and I found he is used to analysis person from any things and guess the purpose.But that make me not feel very good.Sometimes,we do a things just out of none purpose,but he think more. I think if a person always anaysis all my action and my word,I will be very careful when I talk to him or do something which has some relationship with him.
But I know this kind of people maybe easier to success in the real society. Do u think it's a good habit and we should try to do like this?
sorry, I think your friend was kinda nervous.
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: do u think it's a good habit?

Post by Asep »

caiqinqian wrote:....good friend....
How can you tell that he is a good friend of yours, anyway? :)
caiqinqian

Post by caiqinqian »

Actually,he is a sincere friend for me. He always told me his ture feeling.Maybe,sometimes I don't agree his behavior,but I respect his choice.
Last talk,I told him I don't like his that habit,it may make other people indisposed,but he told me now so many man like to do this and that kind people are easy to success.I think maybe if a person stay in a complex enviorment,he would be become that.
But is it a good habit?Maybe,just suit for work.
CC
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

I think that depends. :?:
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

yea, it depend on the purpose,what is his purpose of observing other people,
if the purpose is to know character, performance, attitude, of the person in order that he can communicate , interact perfecly with him, I think that is ok.
exsample: I will not joking with my friend A,because I know she is serious person, she will get angry if I joke her.
How can I know she doesn't like joking,of course I have done observation, that why I know her character, an her attitude,

but if we observe other people to search what is his mistake, his weakness,and inform him, or anybody, it will make trouble for him.he will feel somebody always observing, evaluating, appraise.of course it will make uncomportable and nervous.
-tahrer-
daimy

Hi

Post by daimy »

Hi!
These are my opinions about caiqinqian's writting
Why do you think that a person who is used to analysis other people from anything, is a good friend and will be easy to success in the society while you yourself are very careful when talking or do something relating to him ?
You contradict yourself.
Maybe you think that he is honest and outspoken man when showing what is right or wrong, in such a case it's OK, but if he analysis anything, any word, any action of other person , maybe he is self- conceited man, he think that he is a man of great knowledge having the right to criticize other people. That character will not be loved, everybody gradually avoid, hate him Will that person be success in social ?
I don't like kind of that man
caiqinqian

Post by caiqinqian »

Thanks everyone.tahrer is right,it depends on purpose.If he is a person who is kind and I believe won't use other person's weakness to attack,this habit just a way to protect ourselve.Maybe,his guess would hurt somebody's feeling,but if this is not out of a bad purpose,as his friend we can understanding.
CC
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

a person who is used to analysis other people from anything, is a good friend and will be easy to success in the society while you yourself are very careful when talking or do something relating to him ?
I think some miscomunication had happpend between us,.
this is not talking about succes, this is talking about how to understand, to know, our friend attitude so we can decise how to face him/her.for our defends only. we can make good relation coz we understand his /her attitude, performance. so it will appear understanding each other.if we don't know his character what we can do??
so much possible of misunderstand will happen.
that is my opinion.
mahboob

Smart Move !!!

Post by mahboob »

its not a good habit for those who are facing this problem... but its a good habit for those who uses this normally !!!

if these people are really doing this to get more and more details about a person, then its fine... but if someone is doing to specially someone, thats annoying...
but due to this habit, we can not suggest that to avoide such type of friends, cuz every person must have at least one bad habit...
so if he has a habit which is annoying for you, he must have other habits that you like as well...
so my suggestion is to be candid to such type of persons, and when ever you feel that you are uncomfortable... just say candidly/smartly NO ANALYSIS !!!
caiqinqian

Post by caiqinqian »

Thanks babycricket,mahboob.I have had a long talk with my friend and told him my ture feeling.there are so many difference between persons and everyone has themselve's thinking way,I hope him don't to easily jugde a person just by himself thinking way.Frankness is need between friends.
CC
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

caiqinqian wrote:Thanks babycricket,mahboob.I have had a long talk with my friend and told him my ture feeling.there are so many difference between persons and everyone has themselve's thinking way,I hope him don't to easily jugde a person just by himself thinking way.Frankness is need between friends.
if you know that is your friend is good, just try having positive thinking, than you do what is more suitable according your idea, after taking summary of all our idea.
let's try than inform us the result...
hope you will be succes.
-tahrer-
Luke CN

Post by Luke CN »

tahrer wrote:yea, it depend on the purpose,what is his purpose of observing other people,
if the purpose is to know character, performance, attitude, of the person in order that he can communicate , interact perfecly with him, I think that is ok.
exsample: I will not joking with my friend A,because I know she is serious person, she will get angry if I joke her.
How can I know she doesn't like joking,of course I have done observation, that why I know her character, an her attitude,

but if we observe other people to search what is his mistake, his weakness,and inform him, or anybody, it will make trouble for him.he will feel somebody always observing, evaluating, appraise.of course it will make uncomportable and nervous.
-tahrer-
Nice address! :lol: Would like to learn more from you.
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

thanks,
what u want to learn?? :lol: :lol:
I will prepare special class :lol: :lol: