Maybe
74%
I don't dream
No votes

Total votes: 19

adriana_a

Dreams...Do they predict future?

Post by adriana_a »

I had a dream a couple of nights ago...very frightening...I was staying at my bedroom window and then suddenly one plane touched another plane in the sky by its wing and the second plane crashed in my neighborhood...It was scary especially when a huge fire came up...and I could imagine the death scene over there...And I looked again on the sky and saw some other planes spinning around and they were supposed to collapse too...I woke up very scared...and the next day my mom told me the planes meant the words of some scandal-monger against me which have "collapsed"...and that really happened...
Hello everybody! Who is interested in someone interesting...?!?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

My vote would go for "NO", but there's not such option, Adriana :roll: Although I must say that something weird happens to me sometimes. Let's say it's been a while since I haven't seen one of my friends. Then one night I dream of them, and the next day I run into them, or get a phone call from them, and so on! That's happened to me thousands of times.
hope4422

Post by hope4422 »

Iam with dixis
i do not think there is a relationship between the dreams and reality
hope is life
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

My dreams don't tell the future because I usually dream of my old days-my childhood.It is so nice and sweet.
I don't think dreams say something.It cannot foresee the future.It seems to be supernatural to believe that.

_Arale_
fatyma1417
Rising Star
Rising Star

sometimes

Post by fatyma1417 »

:lol: your Brain can Predict the future without notice you would find that someting you dream becomes true. not exactly how you dreamed but it brings you clues about what is going to happen. I say that because it had happen to me several times. :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

You know what happened to me the other day? I was walking through the market in Tarragona with a roommate and suddenly I clearly heard my cell phone ringing (I've got a melody that not many people have, I copied it from a friend's cell phone, it's not a regular one, so it HAD to be my phone). I produced it from my purse and there was nothing on it. No calls. I put it back. Then, after a couple of minutes, it rang. My mom was calling me.

This is weird, considering it's not the first time it happens to me.

I know it's got nothing to do with the topic but it just reminded me... :roll:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Dixie wrote:You know what happened to me the other day? I was walking through the market in Tarragona with a roommate and suddenly I clearly heard my cell phone ringing (I've got a melody that not many people have, I copied it from a friend's cell phone, it's not a regular one, so it HAD to be my phone). I produced it from my purse and there was nothing on it. No calls. I put it back. Then, after a couple of minutes, it rang. My mom was calling me.

This is weird, considering it's not the first time it happens to me.

I know it's got nothing to do with the topic but it just reminded me... :roll:
well, that's true. it happened to me one day also. but in a different story. although, i can't remember the exact scenario anymore. must be a premonition huh? :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Yeah but it's weird...
Dawn
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dawn »

I think maybe...because sometimes the dream shows what will happen in the future...but sometimes it's the opposite...
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

i vote for maybe ....

hey adreiana ,,,,, did you see a film called " in dreams "

it talks about this topic..

a women alwayes dreams what will be in future
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Maybe. I would say that dreams can have many kinds of meaning, and sometimes "prediction" about your future.

But it depends very much on whether you do or dont believe in it.

But I think that predicting future is not a good thing, it is my opinion.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
amoolah
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: sometimes

Post by amoolah »

fatyma1417 wrote::lol: your Brain can Predict the future without notice you would find that someting you dream becomes true. not exactly how you dreamed but it brings you clues about what is going to happen. I say that because it had happen to me several times. :wink:
I agree with u.....it actually happened to me several times as well...the strange thing is that I dreamed about people that I never met but I saw them after that :?
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Maybe a part of the forum :mrgreen: interpretations of your dreams...

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Last night, I dreamed about a friend whom I haven't seen for a while now. When I woke up, I thought: "I'm sure I will come across him today". That happens a lot to me.
su

Post by su »

^ Although sometimes something you dream of happen to you in real life, I think that's just coincidence...--
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

Well, I vote for Yes. ;)
I usually dream about the things that are going to happen in the near future.
My dreams are not always clear, but I usually can understand the signs in them.
My family calls me "The Family Witch" :roll: ………………
Eyzee

Post by Eyzee »

I don't think so...Well, it's because I think that dreams are just results of what we are thinking when we're awake. (That's only my opinion...) :roll:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Dreams...Do they predict future?

Post by Annaa »

My vote would go for ''No'',but there isn`t ''No''.I don`t belive that they predict the future,I don`t belive in this things.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
romario

Re: sometimes

Post by romario »

amoolah wrote:
fatyma1417 wrote::lol: your Brain can Predict the future without notice you would find that someting you dream becomes true. not exactly how you dreamed but it brings you clues about what is going to happen. I say that because it had happen to me several times. :wink:
I agree with u.....it actually happened to me several times as well...the strange thing is that I dreamed about people that I never met but I saw them after that :?
That's a known phenomenon, well described in the book Futuroception. It happened to me when I was a kid and dreamt that my grandmother would die. That dream came true the very same week. I don't believe that's a matter of coincidence.
braveknight

Post by braveknight »

about ur dream maybe cuz of what happened in america about the bombing the tower the the plane so it be saved in ur memory maybe when u wanted to sleep u was thinking about it so for that u dream in it but in deffenrent way so dont be scare of it man :-D
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Hi everyone!

I selected "Maybe" becasue sometimes those dreams just come true! But that does not mean that they will actually happen-! That's my point of view about it. I really hope my dreams do not come true becasue I always dream horrible things:( }:
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

My votes goes for NO, But sometimes yes