EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

WHO CAN HELP ME

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

WHO CAN HELP ME

Postby Kathrynloulou » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:18 am

SUCH A DISGUSTING GUY,I CAN'T BEAR WITH IT.A NIGHTMARE FOR ME.I FELT LOUSY WHEN I MEET IT.AN UNEDUCATE RUBBISH.MY GOD I HAVE TO FACE HIM IN UNEXCEPTABLE TIME. :(
MY GOD WHO CAN HELP ME
moutain climbing
Kathrynloulou

Postby tahrer » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:03 pm

sorry I canot catch fully what you posted, I just can presume what is the meaning of your post,what you want, but make it not sure to response,could you repeat with another words ??
-tahrer-
tahrer
Gold Member

Postby _Arale_ » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:02 pm

Kathrynloulou wrote:
SUCH A DISGUSTING GUY,I CAN'T BEAR WITH IT.A NIGHTMARE FOR ME.I FELT LOUSY WHEN I MEET IT.AN UNEDUCATE RUBBISH.MY GOD I HAVE TO FACE HIM IN UNEXCEPTABLE TIME.
MY GOD WHO CAN HELP ME

I don't understand deeply your situation through your words here.So I just advice you that be brave and be calm.I hope you could well-solve that problem.Ask for your friends' help if dangerous.Good luck!

_Arale_
_Arale_

Postby voltron » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:00 pm

i can telll you 10 methods of kicking away unwanted partner..

Maybe i should have posted a bit earlier..

how to kick away gf,bf.... :lol: :lol:
voltron
Silver Member

Postby mahboob » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:49 pm

whatever you have written, that makes different meanings.
one, you spent night with a man which have the same qualities, which you were not expecting from him on the bed.
two, you met a guy officially which had the same qualities and your boss forced to meet him for business purposes.

suggestion: be careful for the next time !!!
mahboob

Postby tahrer » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:44 am

Arale wrote:
Kathrynloulou wrote:
SUCH A DISGUSTING GUY,I CAN'T BEAR WITH IT.A NIGHTMARE FOR ME.I FELT LOUSY WHEN I MEET IT.AN UNEDUCATE RUBBISH.MY GOD I HAVE TO FACE HIM IN UNEXCEPTABLE TIME.
MY GOD WHO CAN HELP ME

I don't understand deeply your situation through your words here.So I just advice you that be brave and be calm.I hope you could well-solve that problem.Ask for your friends' help if dangerous.Good luck!

_Arale_

I agree with you,
:wink: :wink:
tahrer
Gold Member

Return to General Discussion