WHO CAN HELP ME

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Kathrynloulou

WHO CAN HELP ME

Post by Kathrynloulou »

SUCH A DISGUSTING GUY,I CAN'T BEAR WITH IT.A NIGHTMARE FOR ME.I FELT LOUSY WHEN I MEET IT.AN UNEDUCATE RUBBISH.MY GOD I HAVE TO FACE HIM IN UNEXCEPTABLE TIME. :(
MY GOD WHO CAN HELP ME
moutain climbing
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

sorry I canot catch fully what you posted, I just can presume what is the meaning of your post,what you want, but make it not sure to response,could you repeat with another words ??
-tahrer-
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Kathrynloulou wrote:
SUCH A DISGUSTING GUY,I CAN'T BEAR WITH IT.A NIGHTMARE FOR ME.I FELT LOUSY WHEN I MEET IT.AN UNEDUCATE RUBBISH.MY GOD I HAVE TO FACE HIM IN UNEXCEPTABLE TIME.
MY GOD WHO CAN HELP ME
I don't understand deeply your situation through your words here.So I just advice you that be brave and be calm.I hope you could well-solve that problem.Ask for your friends' help if dangerous.Good luck!

_Arale_
voltron

Post by voltron »

i can telll you 10 methods of kicking away unwanted partner..

Maybe i should have posted a bit earlier..

how to kick away gf,bf.... :lol: :lol:
mahboob

Post by mahboob »

whatever you have written, that makes different meanings.
one, you spent night with a man which have the same qualities, which you were not expecting from him on the bed.
two, you met a guy officially which had the same qualities and your boss forced to meet him for business purposes.

suggestion: be careful for the next time !!!
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

Arale wrote:
Kathrynloulou wrote:
SUCH A DISGUSTING GUY,I CAN'T BEAR WITH IT.A NIGHTMARE FOR ME.I FELT LOUSY WHEN I MEET IT.AN UNEDUCATE RUBBISH.MY GOD I HAVE TO FACE HIM IN UNEXCEPTABLE TIME.
MY GOD WHO CAN HELP ME
I don't understand deeply your situation through your words here.So I just advice you that be brave and be calm.I hope you could well-solve that problem.Ask for your friends' help if dangerous.Good luck!

_Arale_
I agree with you,
:wink: :wink: