Hello from California

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

JeanneM

Hello from California

Post by JeanneM »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jeanne and I'm an ESL tutor of adults. If you'd like help learning English by e-mail, let me know. I would enjoy meeting you.
Last edited by JeanneM on Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hi JeanneM! Welcome to the club! Image. There are some ESL and EFL teachers here, we'd love to share our thoughts with you! ;)
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

hello! honey! I love you all the way! :lol: :lol: you always make me smile :wink:
BTW, Teacher is a nice occupation. :wink: up to how long you have been a teacher :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hello from

Post by Elba »

JeanneM, nive to meet you. Your messages will be helpfull for all of us, you could began quoting our mistakes. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
JeanneM

Good to hear from you.

Post by JeanneM »

Hello, Dixie, RedRose, and Elba,

Thank you for your responses. It's great hearing from you. I've been tutoring ESL for more than ten years - at no charge - just loving it. Write to me anytime, Jeanne :D
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

more than 10 years? wonderful! I guess you taught english in your childhood :wink: (kidding). then your english must be good!

BTW, Dixie is an english teacher as well. and either her english or her personality is nice. besides, she has never mocked people who have no good english. I think she is a qualified english teacher. and I bet you will be as qualified as her, right? :wink:
ayie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ayie »

Hello JeanneM! Wow! You must be an English master! :shock:
We often find friends here who come in to learn but this time it's nice to see someone so noble as to present herself to teach... not to mention for no cost! That's so nice of you! :wink: :D
China_Chan

My first reply

Post by China_Chan »

Hello JeanneM!Nice to meet you!
My name is China Chan,I'm from China,the same country as redrose.I'm very pleasure to hear that you are an ESL tutor,moreover you've been tutoring ESL for more than ten years.I think your english is very good! But I feel my english is pool,so I'd like you to help me!
Keep in touch with me,please!
Best wishes to you all!
SMS

You are good

Post by SMS »

Hello All
I think all of you can me improve enlish skills. Now, my English is very bad, so I want to join EC to improve my english skills
pls help
regards,
tigory

Post by tigory »

:D :D :D Hello JeanneM! it is so nice to meet you, my name is michael and I'm from chile here in south america, I wish I had met you before because I had to do a project but now is too late,anyway welcome and keep in touch. bye and take care :lol: :lol: :lol:
a man with no dreams is not a man