He has taken my heart away .....

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Sissi

He has taken my heart away .....

Post by Sissi »

I have fallen in love with a guy who is three years older than me . He is so nice in my eyes and whenever I saw him,I just can't move my eyes away.unfortunately,when I told him what I thought in my heart,he just replied :" don't waste your time thinking about the things impossible,you are quite excellent,and I don't want to hurt you ." How can I keep back my tears?
I really love him and I realize that he do care about me too.But how can we be together??I was lost in love.....
To the world you are the someone,but to the someone you are the world!~
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Well, he's obviously not interested. Who is he anyway? Do you know him? Are you friends with him? I guess so, because you said he cares about you. But you cannot force anyone to love you... unfortunately. Two options come to my mind. The first one is, if he isn't showing any interest in starting a relationship with you, the best you could do is try to forget him (impossible as it may seem right now), because otherwise you'll be hurting yourself. The second option is trying to fight for him, to gain his love; but that's also kinda risky, because you could lose his friendship :roll:

So I don't really know what to advice you my dear, just try not to obsess with him and think that there are lots of fish in the sea... :roll: Don't ruin your friendship because then you would have lost not only a possible lost but also a friend...
dennisyungaha

just to your best to keep good relationship with him

Post by dennisyungaha »

may the boy is as poor as me, have no money
..I have fall in love with a beautiful girl, she is really so beautiful, and i love her vey much , and of course from her frends, I know she also care about me.but I even do not want to tell her that i love him for so long for I have no money , i always think that i have no ability to take good care of her.so maybe when i become ruch ,i will tell her.but i do not know the future,really do not know ,
I am just a country boy from China,hope to make friends with all of you!and my MSN:*******.com ,
And my email is dennisyungaha@126.com ,Hope hearing from you!!
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

I think poor guy will hide his love only.
But he will not say direct reply using the word impossible.
dear Sissi, I think you should try to forget this guy,I know its really hard but try it.
This should be done to keep yourself away from second hurt.

Firstly, you should defy your self and convence it that you can do it believe me.
Try to be away from him for sometime ,don't look at him and let your eyes take you with him.
Its just for sometimes,and when he asked you about your being away you can find any excuse.

and I hope you can find another one who truly loves you in the near future ,who knows?

I know its not easy but try it.

Salam
Chemist
ebilly

Post by ebilly »

maybe you shouldn't have confessed your self to him that you are fall in love with him... maybe that caused him to go away from you so soon like that .........
i will make one example... you are going to make apicnic after a few days with all of your friends... untill that day you are so excited about that but actual day on picnic your feeling is not like the feelling you ve got in those a few days untill picnic...
so maybe ........ i am not good at this kind of thing but in my opinion it so...
Sissi

@_@

Post by Sissi »

It's very kind of you to say such words for me.and I really learn sth from this.yeah,I think it's more or less impossible for us to begin a relationship.But, you know,I just don't believe it ,always at this time I think myself is like Scarlett in Gone With The Wind,so maybe it's really the right time for me to give up!~I will try it
plus:dennisyungaha,I don't think poor guys should give up their chances to express their feeling about someone.If she really cares you,she don't mind if you have money or not.Besides,you can earn money by yourself in the future.Who can guarantee you are still poor in the future?So just build up you confidence and tell her how much you care about her and love her!~Come on!~~~
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

will dea sissy try this.

fist show him taht you are intersting in him.but how? i dont know your culture. but try to be very colse to him try him to feel that. when you relize that he is closer . dissappear :R:

i mean don let hiim to see you. i mean do go to the places where he goes. dont walk with people who are close to him .
for many dayes.........by this way if he loves you he will come to your door. if he dont he will not come then you have just to forget about him and kick his ass outside your life and dont care about him .ok houny.just try it ;)

ur brother :mrgreen:
Sissi

um...

Post by Sissi »

great idea,I will try it ~~~
:lol: :lol:
Thank you ~~
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

How about to find another aim,maybe not so good in your mind,but just transfer your concentration... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
Sissi

um...

Post by Sissi »

To tell you the truth,began to notice him is just to transfer my attention....But after a period of time I found that I really kinda love him...
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

hi dear sissy

how is every think going?? ;)

is it working ??!!
Sissi

um...

Post by Sissi »

yeah,more or less I think.I called him the day before yesterday because I felt so upset about sth and I told him.Today he sent me a short massage asked me how is everything now....hehe