WELCOME TO VIET NAM !!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

nhim

WELCOME TO VIET NAM !!

Post by nhim »

HI !!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT LANDSCAPES IN VIETNAM !!!
WELL MY COUNTRY HAS A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL LANSCAPES
HAVE YOU EVER TO TRAVELED IN VIETNAM???
IF NOT YET , I WILL RECOMMEND THEM !!
THANKS FOR READING !! :D
Johnson

Post by Johnson »

YAh,I love Dalat so much , it's called "the city of flowers" ,very beatiful
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Viet Nam is, undoubtedly, one of my favorite destinations since I was born there. You live in a quaint and picturesque country full of positive human energy. The Vietnamese people should be proud of the strength they displayed after the war when faced with a country in ruins. Everyone should have the opportunity to visit Viet Nam and see a country with a vibrant culture that cannot be explained, only experienced.
nhim

Post by nhim »

hi johson
i read your topic in EC and i think you come from Viet nam , really ?
yeah , DaLat is one of most beautiful places in VietNam .i guess that you went to there .it is not only attractive everybody in Vietnam but also all foreign people . it`s called "the city of flowers" because the climate is equable and very suitable for growing of flowers. not only has flowers , this lanscape is romantic and peaceful. there has a lot of famous waterfalls ,hill,and lake such as Xuan Huong lake , LangBiang waterfall. and of course , the atmosphere is very fresh . have you watched the "Doc Tinh " film in VN ? if you watch it , you can discover some delighted things , and people in DaLat .
you can see Dalat in http://www.vietscape.com
have a nice day !
nhim

Post by nhim »

hi johson
i read your topic in EC and i think you come from Viet nam , really ?
yeah , DaLat is one of most beautiful places in VietNam .i guess that you went to there .it is not only attractive everybody in Vietnam but also all foreign people . it`s called "the city of flowers" because the climate is equable and very suitable for growing of flowers. not only has flowers , this lanscape is romantic and peaceful. there has a lot of famous waterfalls ,hill,and lake such as Xuan Huong lake , LangBiang waterfall. and of course , the atmosphere is very fresh . have you watched the "Doc Tinh " film in VN ? if you watch it , you can discover some delighted things , and people in DaLat .
you can see Dalat in http://www.vietscape.com
have a nice day ! :roll:
mali
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mali »

YES, I VISITED VIETNAM ON 1996, TWO CITY I VISITED HANOI AND HOCHIMAN. YES REALLY IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. VIETNAM HAVE THE HISTORY, IT IS POSSIBLE YOU WILL SEND ME SOME NOTES BY EMAIL.

THANKS,
HI, I AM M. ALI, 30 YEARS OLD, HOLDING MASTER AND LLB DEGREE, WORKING AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, VISITED AROUND 25 COUNTRIES. LOOKING GOOD FRIEND