help me,please!!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

nhim

help me,please!!

Post by nhim »

hi every one !
can you give me some advices ,please!!
my problem is my appereance .you know that eyes is the soul`s window . but it have a black rings under my eyes . althought i didn`t stay up late , my eyes look like a robber who rob in last night !! i fell very wretched!! it started since 6 years ago ! before that , i went for the medical examination ,but doctor said it just cuteneous disease and not infuence my health. but now, my eyes are more serious than before .
it makes me not self confident !! can you help me if you have a folk remedy for treatment my eyes ! please!
thanks a lot!!^.^
have a nice day !!
good luck!!!
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

I don't know wether you are a boy or a girl.
But I think you can consult dermatologist ( Dr who treat the skin)
she/he can prescribe a cream or gel or something that can treat this black area.
But they are expensive.
The most important thing is that don't be shy or even lack the self confidence ,try to ecourage your self each time and fight your shy ok.
convince yourself that you are better than the ones who cannot see.

If you cannot help it you can wear balck sunglasses I've seen many people do that.

Wish you all the best
Chemist
daimy

Post by daimy »

Hi!
I greatly sympathize to you because I have had similar problem, but I 'm not as lucky as you , I have had black rings under my eyes from birth . Although I am a Southeast Asian , my skin is white, smooth and fine , is desire of many woman except black rings under my eyes
I had spent much money and time to treat, from expensive cosmetics to traditional methods, but result comes to nothing and now I nearly don't care and I have realized that they have not influenced much because appearance is not all
Don't too worry and there's nothing to be ashamed of this !
If you have had black rings under your eyes for 6 years, you'd better take advice of doctors or skin experts
There are some traditional methods in my country to reduce black rings such as you can put used - tea bags (or two milk - absorbed cotton wool ) on your eyes and relax about 15 minutes
nhim

Post by nhim »

[hi diamy!
I`m very appreciate your advice . it encourages me a lot ! I know there has a lot of people like you and I . but sometimes , i`m very tired to meet a new person and they ask me “what`s wrong with my eyes ?” . they look at me as if I was a unnormal creature . and then I started to explain my disease , but they look at me under their pity`s eyes . Sometimes I feel very uncomfortable . but now I have your advice , I `m more confident in myself
You show me your traditional method that I have heard about this . I tried just 2 or 3 times .but it has not ever had usefully . maybe i`m not patient. I will try again ! and how about you ? is it usefull for your eyes ? in your message you didn`t tell me ?
Beside , I also cover my eyes with some piece cucumbers before go to bed .it is not only harmonize blood vessel round your eyes but also make your skin more radiant . I also read on newspaper , so I don`t know how it can improve our problem . but I still hope it better . Anyway , i`m very glad to meet you . can we make a friend together
have a nice day !!
good luck!!!
daimy

Post by daimy »

Hi!
I have dark rings under my eyes from birth , so it is very difficult to treat completely, I sometimes have been vey sad and felt uncomfortable when someone mention this problem, few people think that I have lost sleep or I have not slept enough
But one day I think that appearance is not all ,my physiognomy is like that , not be able to change , I must accept. So I have nothing more to worry
But I have some experiences hoping to help you . When I am sad, worry about anything or think too much, rings under my eyes seem darker
You have had dark rings under your eyes several years, if you try more , you can improve or control them. Be careful before advertisement. It is difficult to treat completely , don't too worry about them
orange
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by orange »

Ok, i agree with you don't worry about that so much anyway you cannot find out any good solution. Let's live them together (incase have no way).
i have situation same you. But i don't worry about it b/c i know that i cannot make it disappear. I have many the more important things to do. I don't care it is exist on my face or not. After finishing my work, i always practise body 3times one week in free time to take care my heath. When you feel relax you won' t be worry about your disease.
Let care of another good points you have! :D :lol:
nhim

Post by nhim »

orange wrote:Ok, i agree with you don't worry about that so much anyway you cannot find out any good solution. Let's live them together (incase have no way).
i have situation same you. But i don't worry about it b/c i know that i cannot make it disappear. I have many the more important things to do. I don't care it is exist on my face or not. After finishing my work, i always practise body 3times one week in free time to take care my heath. When you feel relax you won' t be worry about your disease.
Let care of another good points you have! :D :lol:

hi everyone!
thanks your advices ! now i`m very pleasant and happy!!
i`m won`t be worry about my problem!!
thanks all of you!!
have a nice day !!
good luck!!!