which country you wanna go???

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I prefer any Europern country. in my opinion, Europe is very romantic and fantastic. Scotland in particular. because my idol Arthur Conan Doyle was a Scotch.
fatyma1417
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fatyma1417 »

Same as Red Rose Europe or any other par on the other side of the world :?
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

I want to visit Nottingham in UK. My university is situated there, however, i have never been there, as i studied by distance learning.

I also want to visit Bazil, Cuba and Mexico. I want to join the party in Bazil, try Cuba cigar and thier music are very nice. I like the chill of Mexico and their corn pizza and street food must be very nice. :D
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Chet Baker wrote:I want to visit Nottingham in UK. My university is situated there, however, i have never been there, as i studied by distance learning.

I also want to visit Bazil, Cuba and Mexico. I want to join the party in Bazil, try Cuba cigar and thier music are very nice. I like the chill of Mexico and their corn pizza and street food must be very nice. :D
oh, I also wanna visit these countries you describing, Chet Baker. sounds very charming.

Would you like to take me with you to visit them? ;)
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

RedRose wrote:
Chet Baker wrote:I want to visit Nottingham in UK. My university is situated there, however, i have never been there, as i studied by distance learning.

oh, I also wanna visit these countries you describing, Chet Baker. sounds very charming.

Would you like to take me with you to visit them? ;)
This is my honor to visit these countries with a sexy bady like you. :)
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

ok, thank you. I will. :mrgreen:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Oh, I’d love to go all around the world. Traveling is just great. Although there’s a country that I wouldn’t set a foot , Canada! :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I'd like to visit the whole world, just like Lalee!!!
But I've got some preferences: England, Scotland, Ireland... The United States (again! can't forget Manhattan)... China!!! (hopefully next year!) :mrgreen:
serenella
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by serenella »

Yeah! I'll come with you, Dixie! :)
I also think the whole world is worthy visiting....
BTW, next week I'll be on holiday in Spain, Andalucia!
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

Here is another all-world traveler... keep a seat for me please! :)
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

I will go to United Kingdom in this summer and probably I will go to the United States in next spring. To tell the truth, UK is my favourite country so I am very happy!
I will go to Surrey University to study English with our University students (about 30).
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I like to tour the Nile in Egypt to see where people live much as the same way they did thousands years ago. I like to see Angkor temple in Kampuchea to fell the mystery from the past. I like to join the crowd in Rio Brazil to having fun like anybody else. Last but not least, I like to go back to my dearest hometown in Vietnam to catch up what I have been missed.

Vince
manrat

Post by manrat »

I'm originally from Germany and have been to many countries in Europe and I'd like to visit some of them for a second time like Ireland and Norway. I was fortunate to meet many friendly people in both countries and I like the landscape (mountains, fjords etc) and climate there, because it's not so hot. I I'm living in the U.S. now which brings me a little closer to South America and I'd like to visit Peru because a friend of mine lives in Lima.
minasyu

Post by minasyu »

I want to go to Taiwan and Korea. I choice these two places because I like to go shopping there. Moreover, my idol is a Korean. So I want to visit him and buy his products. I choice Taiwan due to the fact that there is no communication problem to me and I can buy many things which I am difficult to buy in Kong Hong.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

manrat wrote:I'm originally from Germany and have been to many countries in Europe and I'd like to visit some of them for a second time like Ireland and Norway. I was fortunate to meet many friendly people in both countries and I like the landscape (mountains, fjords etc) and climate there, because it's not so hot. I I'm living in the U.S. now which brings me a little closer to South America and I'd like to visit Peru because a friend of mine lives in Lima.
Germany is fantastic and dreamlike country in my mind!
lekimtoan

Post by lekimtoan »

why don't make a trip to many countries in South East Asia like Vietnam,cambodia,Laos,Thailand,Myanmar...?