how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

neveragain

how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Post by neveragain »

At the moment,i'm falling in love with a boy but i don't know how to have his love. I love him since i saw him at the first time. it's 2 years ago. However,he don't know about me and my love. So,who have experience in this field,help me.
zidane

Post by zidane »

As a boy, i would say it's an honor of being showed love by girl. So there's nothing to worry, just do it. In addition, why didn't i have so great luck.
I am really hoping to make friends. Though my english is not good,I am surely I can gain my goal improving my ablity to english under your help.
so contact me as soon as possible
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

zidane wrote:As a boy, i would say it's an honor of being showed love by girl. So there's nothing to worry, just do it. In addition, why didn't i have so great luck.
:lol: zidane how r u ? remember me????

anywayz ur post made me laugh. u will find u love when the time will come...dont worry... :D
English is my second language
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Zidane's post made me think he's such a sweet guy! :P
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

that's right...you don't have to find love...if the time is right it will come...
and showing or telling him that you love him is not really an assurance that you'd win the guy...
on the other hand, you should let him know you exist just so you'd know if there is really a chance that you 2 could fall in love with each other...who knows, you mind find out that he is not really your type..you might realize that you never really knew him at all...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

Destiny will lead you to the one you love. The right man for you will just be there in the right place & time. :wink:

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

if you are brave enough to take the risk then show your love and tell him how you feel about him. there's nothing wrong in trying. who knows you could win this guy. but you know, you can't force love to come to you. even if you've invested a lot already, if it really isn't meant for you, you're not gonna get it. let love find its way to you..in the right place...in the right time...by the right person. good luck! :wink:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
mandy

Post by mandy »

to love someone deeply gives you STRENGTH. being loved by someone deeply gives u COURAGE....
my heart is with u dear...let us know what'll happen ok?
waiting to hear good news from u. :wink:
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."
neveragain

Post by neveragain »

Thank u for you advice. I understand what you all mean, but if I don't try,how can I know the result.Right? May be I will let him know or forget it and consider its a light feeling.I'm not sure. Actually,I don't have enough confidence.
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

pinas wrote:that's right...you don't have to find love...if the time is right it will come...
and showing or telling him that you love him is not really an assurance that you'd win the guy...
on the other hand, you should let him know you exist just so you'd know if there is really a chance that you 2 could fall in love with each other...who knows, you mind find out that he is not really your type..you might realize that you never really knew him at all...
Totally true.
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

charlotte wrote:if you are brave enough to take the risk then show your love and tell him how you feel about him. there's nothing wrong in trying. who knows you could win this guy. but you know, you can't force love to come to you. even if you've invested a lot already, if it really isn't meant for you, you're not gonna get it. let love find its way to you..in the right place...in the right time...by the right person. good luck! :wink:
Your post is great again. :wink:
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Don't find love, let love find you. That is why it is called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.Love is loving or accepting a persn with all his or her weaknesses.
Find time to realise that there is one person who means so much to you.
Love is seeing yourself through someone's eyes and finding yourself in somebody's heart.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else but it is more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
It is the rule of love but love has no rule !:_))

_Arale_
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

Arale wrote:Don't find love, let love find you. That is why it is called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.Love is loving or accepting a persn with all his or her weaknesses.
Love is seeing yourself through someone's eyes and finding yourself in somebody's heart.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else but it is more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

_Arale_
hey..this was a quoted text message that was sent to me before...where'd you get this? i love it.
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Pinas, a friend sent it to me too . :wink:

_Arale_
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

Arale wrote:Pinas, a friend sent it to me too . :wink:

_Arale_
wow...probably my friend sent it to your friend.. :lol:
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

I hope that too. But my friend is a Vietnamese and yours ? A friend from Phillipine or...? :wink:

_Arale_
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

Arale wrote:I hope that too. But my friend is a Vietnamese and yours ? A friend from Phillipine or...? :wink:

_Arale_
that was supposed to be a joke....
voltron

Post by voltron »

"Late is better than not."
(i forgot this collo... just can someone correct this gg)
... Good luck...

BTW.... I quite don't believe in love from the first sight. cuz
" OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND"

GOTCHA?

Cya.
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

my opinion, if we fall in love a girl/boy, we have to start working, make attention, give her more care, make a good relationship,give her helping whatever you can do.
love need sacrific, need energy, time, money also etc.
better to do something to catch it, and get it, than thinking and dreamy without action,
even you fail at least you have done something.
good luck. :wink: :wink:
vennini

Post by vennini »

pinas wrote:
Arale wrote:Don't find love, let love find you. That is why it is called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.Love is loving or accepting a persn with all his or her weaknesses.

_Arale_
hey..this was a quoted text message that was sent to me before...where'd you get this? i love it.

wow ,good SMS!
smile,smile,smile
nhim

Re: how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Post by nhim »

neveragain wrote:At the moment,i'm falling in love with a boy but i don't know how to have his love. I love him since i saw him at the first time. it's 2 years ago. However,he don't know about me and my love. So,who have experience in this field,help me.

hello neveragain!!
i think that you should tell him about your love!! i know that love is a difficult problem. because. all of us can`t solve it by reason, but only by affection. if you tell him the truth , he will understand you and may be he will love you (if he hasn`t girlfriend) .but in other hand , you can be comfortable when you say to him what you think about him!!hope you have a best decision!
have a nice day !!
good luck!!!
donis
Rising Star
Rising Star

love

Post by donis »

in fact; if you love one you should be clear and you should show your feelings to him clearly
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

I bet this guy knows already about your feelings.
Don't tell him. If you do, you'll make a fool of yourself.
You see, men don't deserve that girls make their move first. Men are smug so if you let him know, he will realize that you are crazy about him and then he won't take you seriously. That's not good, is it?
Trantrung

Re: how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Post by Trantrung »

neveragain wrote:At the moment,i'm falling in love with a boy but i don't know how to have his love. I love him since i saw him at the first time. it's 2 years ago. However,he don't know about me and my love. So,who have experience in this field,help me.
In the past I also had a situation like you. But now my feeling changes and I don't think of her any more. And I hope you to think the reality of Love, don't dream.
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

Stand in front of him and kiss him. That's all you need to do.
orange
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by orange »

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

I disagree with some of the previous posts. Things don't just come along all the time. Some are lucky enough that love finds them, but you need to put yourself into the place or situation where love can see you. Be yourself and express yourself! Sometimes you have to go with your heart. We don't live in a fairytale world, in fact most of it is a nightmare, so when you see love, jump at it and achieve it. Happiness only comes to those who try, not those who sit around waiting.
r1lita

Post by r1lita »

essie wrote:I disagree with some of the previous posts. Things don't just come along all the time. Some are lucky enough that love finds them, but you need to put yourself into the place or situation where love can see you. Be yourself and express yourself! Sometimes you have to go with your heart. We don't live in a fairytale world, in fact most of it is a nightmare, so when you see love, jump at it and achieve it. Happiness only comes to those who try, not those who sit around waiting.
U right man!
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

Love is similar to a stock martet. If you take part in this, you will never know when you win or loss. For me, i just take it easy. ;)

However, when you selected one, you will never have extra money to buy another. :mrgreen:
takeshi

Post by takeshi »

_Arale_

pretty romantic!!i like it.the sentence i underlined is logical.
takeshi

Post by takeshi »

Lalee wrote:I bet this guy knows already about your feelings.
Don't tell him. If you do, you'll make a fool of yourself.
You see, men don't deserve that girls make their move first. Men are smug so if you let him know, he will realize that you are crazy about him and then he won't take you seriously. That's not good, is it?

really??!guys will be smug?what about girls?
Trantrung

Post by Trantrung »

I think if you try to get his love, he won't lone you as you want.
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
jackfook

Post by jackfook »

I do not know I love her or not.I admire her since I met her when school reopened.I should not mix up love and friendship as love is a long life term which need the people to tolerate forever.I have a strong feeling on her.I share my daily experience with her and we are happy to be friends but she does not know I like her.I have thought of expressing my feeling on her but I anxious that I may frighthen her or friendship will be ended up.Please help me.I am in dilemma and confusing.Relationship between male and female is more complicated than terrorism. :wink: :wink:
hedwig14

Post by hedwig14 »

yeah... tell him how you feel... who knows if he likes you too but is just too shy to tell you... tell him before it's too late. and if ever he does not like you too, never mind about it.. move on and smile..coz atleast you did everything just to have your happiness..
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

hedwig14 wrote:yeah... tell him how you feel... who knows if he likes you too but is just too shy to tell you... tell him before it's too late. and if ever he does not like you too, never mind about it.. move on and smile..coz atleast you did everything just to have your happiness..
exactly! It's better to regret something you've done than something you haven't but you could. I had this kind of thing too. I was(actually still am) so obsessed with this guy that I couldn't help myself but burst out while dancing with him on New Year's Eve party that I fancy him and he said NOTHING. I know he didn't feel the same for me. But I am at least happy that I told him and didn't have to hide it anymore. But now when we see each other he always smiles at me. I think he just respects me for being honest about my feelings even though he didn't share them. Anyway I guess the best way is to be honest...
sakuranbo

Post by sakuranbo »

Hello :D This is the first time to write on you. I had been loving for three years. He has a girl friend now. I could not tell a boy whom I love. I regreted. So that you try to tell the boy. If he does not accept your proposal, you try  to find another love. I hope that your dream will come true.
umeboshi

Post by umeboshi »

Hello :D
You never give up!! My friend had been loving for three years.
She regreted that she could not tell her truth.
So I think that you try to tell!! :wink:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

if any of you find a checked and god way of getting the guy or girl of your dreams pls post it here...
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phucauto3 »

to me, the best way is that you post your mesg here, express your feelinng her/him, and invite your boy/girl in your dream join this forum.she/he can read and know your feeling. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: