Aichi EXPO 2005

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Aichi EXPO 2005

Post by masa »

Next month, my prefecture, Aichi prefecture, will hold EXPO from March 25th to September 25th. Actually, my school is near these area, about 20 or 30 minutes to ride subway and rinimo.
Do you come?
amoolah
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Aichi EXPO 2005

Post by amoolah »

masa wrote:Next month, my prefecture, Aichi prefecture, will hold EXPO from March 25th to September 25th.
hi masa....can you tell me what it is about because this is my first time to hear about it.

thanks in advace ;)
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

EXPO means a international exposition. It started United Kingdom, Queen Elizabeth Ⅰ's era, her husband, whose name is Albert, devorced this.
Well, I live in Aichi prefecture and I take 1000 yen to go and about 4000 yen to enter Aichi EXPO, but I have ~'n tough class, because I take teaching program and our assignment is much more tough than last year. :( And I am not in Japan in August. Maybe, I will go to EXPO this September. So, after that, I will tell you.
Meg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Meg »

Hi, everybody

I have an information about Aichi Expo 2005. I don't think this site will cover the details, but it could be helpful for you to get to know what Aichi Expo 2005 is like.

Here is the URL, check it out, if you like.

http://www.bn.emb-japan.go.jp/informati ... _guide.pdf

I'll be going Aichi Expo 2005 in summer. :)