Introduce your place

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

Introduce your place

Post by RedRose »

Hi, guys, why not introduce your country or your town, your city for us?

You also can introduce the places where you have been to.

it must be an exciting experience to share beautiful landscapes or happiness of travel.

any contribution is welcome :!: :)
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

I'll start telling you about my country. As I have said before Mexico is a great country, it has wonderful places to visit, including: beaches like Can Cun, Acapulco, Vallarta, etc.
Mountains, forests, jungles and of course excentric cities like Mexico city (D.F.)

You can find whatever you want in this city, parks, museums, theaters, bars, anything you need to have fun

But specially, most of all, Mexico has incredible nice people, we're really friendly. Mexicans enjoy meeting people, having visitors at home and we really like tourists in our country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Introduce your place

Post by Dixie »

RedRose wrote:Hi, guys, why not introduce your country or your town, your city for us?

You also can introduce the places where you have been to.

it must be an exciting experience to share beautiful landscapes or happiness of travel.

any contribution is welcome :!: :)
I already did it on another thread :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

idalia wrote:I'll But specially, most of all, Mexico has incredible nice people, we're really friendly. Mexicans enjoy meeting people, having visitors at home and we really like tourists in our country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Does that mean I can come visit anytime? :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I know Dixie's country by reading some stuff online, and now I know Mexico by reading idalia's post.
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

Dixie wrote:
idalia wrote:I'll But specially, most of all, Mexico has incredible nice people, we're really friendly. Mexicans enjoy meeting people, having visitors at home and we really like tourists in our country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Does that mean I can come visit anytime? :mrgreen:
Anytime my dear friend, you just have to decide when it will be :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I will visit Mexico in the future :mrgreen:

BTW, Mexican Movies are gorgeous.I recall, when I was about 12, I watched a Mexican movie(I don't exactly know how to spell its english name. in Chinese, it is YeSaiLiYa), in which, a GYPSY woman and an officer fell into love, and later we were separate for some sakes. and this Gypsy woman's sister loved this officer, of course, she didn't know she had a sister yet at that time. at last, this GYPSY woman and this officer reunited!

that was a wonderful movie.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Redrose wrote:In my opinion, Canada is a fantastic country.

Canada has wonderful landscapes, nice beauties, handsome boys, romantic lovers.

just a little pity, Canada has the worst english teacher!
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote:
Redrose wrote:In my opinion, Canada is a fantastic country.

Canada has wonderful landscapes, nice beauties, handsome boys, romantic lovers.

just a little pity, Canada has the worst english teacher!
OMG! where did you quote this? :mrgreen: but this sentence makes sense indeed :mrgreen:
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

RedRose wrote:I will visit Mexico in the future :mrgreen:

BTW, Mexican Movies are gorgeous.I recall, when I was about 12, I watched a Mexican movie(I don't exactly know how to spell its english name. in Chinese, it is YeSaiLiYa), in which, a GYPSY woman and an officer fell into love, and later we were separate for some sakes. and this Gypsy woman's sister loved this officer, of course, she didn't know she had a sister yet at that time. at last, this GYPSY woman and this officer reunited!

that was a wonderful movie.
You mean "Yesenia" that's the name in spanish and yes it's a very good movie; it was filmed long time ago. ;)
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

By the way, it would be great if you could visit my country, I'm sure you'll love it, Red. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

idalia wrote:By the way, it would be great if you could visit my country, I'm sure you'll love it, Red. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yesenia is wonderful! I don't know how its cast are now, but those actresses were so beautiful!

and I will visit Mexico indeed, as long as I can make more money :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Red, make sure you tell Idalia well in advance when you are going to visit Mexico. She has to tell all the Mexican boys to hide.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote:Red, make sure you tell Idalia well in advance when you are going to visit Mexico. She has to tell all the Mexican boys to hide.
why? I thought all Mexican guys would be glad for my coming!
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

sure they'll be glad!!! mexican boys are anxiously waiting for you to come :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

idalia wrote:sure they'll be glad!!! mexican boys are anxiously waiting for you to come :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ok, then I will visit Mexico just for the only sake:Mexican boys!!

but I still might take a little time to see Elba and Idalia, I mean, if I have time :mrgreen: I wanna spend plenty of time with Mexican boys, please forgive me, Elba and Idalia :cry: