EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby TalkingPoint » Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:15 pm

Is it possible to find happiness if you look for it? Is it an impossible dream? Is it selfishness that will end in failure? Or is it the right of every human being?
Last edited by TalkingPoint on Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
TalkingPoint
EC Teacher
EC Teacher

My Happiness ....

Postby dream » Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:02 am

Everything begin with us-Selfishness,Love,Happiness !!!

When we understand ourself they understand us.

If i love myself they love me.

My favourite phrase :

Our happiness is in our hands!!
Last edited by dream on Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
dream

Postby member » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:50 pm

I am agree with you. I think if somebody is trying to find hapiness never will find. Be your best friend and try to do good things.
by

Hello with all!

Postby Eddy » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:29 pm

hellouu
I'm new here, But i think that you have reason, becuase we need to know us fine and won't be difficult that somebody knows us.
Bye.
Eddy

Postby ABC » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:59 am

I am agreed to this point.
Nobody will bring any happiness to you if you don't feel happy with them.
You always think that it's not worthy of doing. Maybe you have lost many chances and time to get happy things. But when you are trying to look for happiness for yourself, it will be far from you.
ABC

happiness is struggling

Postby seewhome » Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:27 pm

:o My mouth was gaping wide open when I see these words:

" noone can be happy by trying to fnd happiness"

What is, then, happiness? A windfall apple?

Of course, happiness can never be achieved if one takes everything one has for granted; when one can't see the true meaning of his life but keeps on the wild-goose chasing.

Yet Happiness is not there to wait for us. :!: Let me tell you this: one's struggle for happiness may not turn to fruition, but there's happiness ,also, in trying to find it.
seewhome

Postby La_Luna » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:00 pm

I think you cannot look for hapiness... because it can't be considered as a goal, or something like that... hapiness is more like the way somebody lives, you can be happy every day of your life, since you can understand our life's made of good and bad moments, but, after all, it's so worthy, because each day is a new day, you can achieve your goals, can lost others and find new ones. So, CARPE DIEM...
La_Luna

Postby snake » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:06 pm

life is trouble sea... we can not control it yourself :roll:
snake

Next

Return to Talking Point Discussion