EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Help me about this gammer ,please!!!!!!

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Help me about this gammer ,please!!!!!!

Postby raymond » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:57 am

hiii,i have a sentense "It is unreasonable to regard any language as a possession of a particular nation .and with no language is it more unreasonable than with english " in bolded words ,what is this gammer?Who know ?help me ,please ! :wink: :wink: :wink:
raymond

Postby themoon » Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:36 am

i'm interseted in the grammar point you gave out. I'm sorry to say that i also don't know. so whenever you get the explanation of it, please send it to me at truthtolove@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
themoon

Re: Help me about this gammer ,please!!!!!!

Postby luv2studyntravel » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:28 am

raymond wrote:hiii,i have a sentense "It is unreasonable to regard any language as a possession of a particular nation .and with no language is it more unreasonable than with english " in bolded words ,what is this gammer?Who know ?help me ,please ! :wink: :wink: :wink:

In response to your question, I think this is not standard English. The first part of the sentence is ok but the 2nd part makes no sense. Forget about it, you won't find it on a TOEFL or TOEIC exam. Not all English native speakers are correct.
luv2studyntravel

Return to Help Each Other with English