I am an English learner and I only want to talk

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

MORGANE

I am an English learner and I only want to talk

Post by MORGANE »

:) Please if there is an English native speaker here I want to talk with her or him, I would like to improve my English. I am a student at Wall Street Institute in France and I am forty, I am a women, I am married, I live in South of France in Marseille. Is there anybody who want to help me and correct my mistakes ?
Best regards
Morgane
hima80ly

no problem

Post by hima80ly »

hi am 23 male
i live in Libya Benghazi
i am studying engineering
i dont mind if you want to improve your language with me i also want that
my mail *******.com
Openmind

Practice is the key

Post by Openmind »

MORGANE wrote::) Please if there is an English native speaker here I want to talk with her or him, I would like to improve my English. I am a student at Wall Street Institute in France and I am forty, I am a women, I am married, I live in South of France in Marseille. Is there anybody who want to help me and correct my mistakes ?
Best regards
Morgane
Dear Morgane, you want to improve your English. Very good idea. What do you think is the most effective way to enhance your communication skills? You know the answer - you have to practise your English as often as possible and you soon your active vocabulary will increase, you will be able to express your thoughts with ease and it of course it will be fun too... :) :) :)
Jini

English help

Post by Jini »

Morgane,
I would be more than happy to help you with your English. I am a woman from Canada and I understand the difficulty experienced while learning another language. I 've had to learn French. You can contact me through *******.com
Jini
hien_viet_nam

Post by hien_viet_nam »

I am from Vietnam.I want to learn English better I am listening English not well ...and speak also .
Hope everybody 'll help me .Thanks!
o23896

Re: I am an English learner and I only want to talk

Post by o23896 »

[quote="MORGANE"]:) Please if there is an English native speaker here I want to talk with her or him, I would like to improve my English. I am a student at Wall Street Institute in France and I am forty, I am a women, I am married, I live in South of France in Marseille. Is there anybody who want to help me and correct my mistakes ?
Best regards
Morgane[/quote]
luis

Re: I am an English learner and I only want to talk

Post by luis »

o23896 wrote:
MORGANE wrote::) Please if there is an English native speaker here I want to talk with her or him, I would like to improve my English. I am a student at Wall Street Institute in France and I am forty, I am a women, I am married, I live in South of France in Marseille. Is there anybody who want to help me and correct my mistakes ?
Best regards
Morgane
it is just a little correction, women is plural, woman is singular. I'm learning english too
kiek

PLease cHECK THat TOpiC!!

Post by kiek »

hello everybody :P ..there's a topic about christmas and I want to get to know people and speak english, but I don't want to check every site :oops: ..so if you would like to chat with me..come to that "topic"
Bye :!: