EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do children grow up too quickly nowadays?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:36 am

Yea i think so...now a days due to fastness or sharpness of media the sexual drive of children is fast as it was before...Thats why they think about mature & adult contents at age of 10-12 i.e. love,kiss,movies etc..
hope u'ill understand my broken english

Do you think children grow too fast nowadays?

Postby suzana » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:11 am

I don't know if 'nowadays' is the right expression.
I feel that they are more clever because they have more information about everything.
Parents talk to them very often, they can get any piece of informtion they want.
Actually, I think my son is growing up too fast. He grows up whereas I'm aging.[/u][/i][/b]
suzana

Do you think that children grow up too quickly nowadays?

Postby member-eclub » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:01 pm

I think that children grow up too quickly nowadays is very normal. there are many reasons but in my opinion, the main reason is that our society has changed dramatically, more modern much. This also means there are many opportunities and challenges for children so they have to grow up too quickly to adjust themselves with their environment.However, that is good or bad depends on your thought. do you agree?
member-eclub

Do you think that children grow up too quickly nowaday?

Postby discipulus2001 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:30 pm

Yes, I do. Mostly, because today´s world is completely different, more accessible and many changes happenned since then. The speed which the changes have been happening are crucial to this more accelerated growing of our children and "you can not to bathe twice in the same river" ) . It singnifies that they are winning the classical battle of life. They will survive. We will go on in the face of the Earth.
discipulus2001

Postby gonca » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:30 am

:? yes maybe it's right to think that children grow too fast but we cannot know whether this is good or bad,from one aspect this is good because by this way they become more logical people,but from another point becoming an adult needs to do everything in an order, you cannot hide any of your fault bu saying yau are still child. i think we should let our children live and feel their physical age's habits and feelings
gonca

CHILDREN GROW QUICKLY

Postby RUIZHU » Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:49 am

I AM SURE THAT CHILDREN ARE GROWING QUICKLY AND NORMALLY TO-DAY THE ADULTS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THEM AND MAKING GOOD FRIENDS WITH THEM
RUIZHU

Children have grown up fastly nowadays.

Postby Milly » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:49 am

:wink: see from children in metal, yeah, nowdays, children can get different information from Tv,film,magazin,etc . So then our children know everything, not only they should know, but also they should not know, at least something they should know at their childhood. My nephew somes talked with me, some words she taked surprized me. Her mature opinions,but she is only 5 years old. on one side, her words amused me ,but on other side, I think without child's puerile, she seems not very cute. see from children in pysical, yeah, because of rich nourishment of nowdays food, and hormone exist in some kinds of food.
Milly

children

Postby costadina » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:30 pm

I believe that children do grow up faster nowadays, but that is because they have to. When everything around them changes and becomes more complicated than it used to, they either have to grow up and mature fast or risk being left behind. Also, they know more than their parents did at their age, because there is more to know. :o
costadina

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion