It would like to know Brazil, writes me.

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Sergio Santana

It would like to know Brazil, writes me.

Post by Sergio Santana »

My name is Sergio, Brazilian, Engineer Electrician, student of English, married, a daughter. Would like to correspond I with people of all country, for exchange of experiences, to speak on my country and to know more on its. When to come in Brazil writes me, will have the biggest pleasure in informing on the best places to visit.
Sergio Santana

Re: It would like to know Brazil, writes me.

Post by Sergio Santana »

Sergio Santana wrote:My name is Sergio, Brazilian, Engineer Electrician, student of English, married, a daughter. Would like to correspond I with people of all country, for exchange of experiences, to speak on my country and to know more on its. When to come in Brazil writes me, will have the biggest pleasure in informing on the best places to visit.
E-mail: ssantana@cemig.com.br
buggah

Re: It would like to know Brazil, writes me.

Post by buggah »

Sergio... Please!!! Keep studying English as hard as you can, my friend. For you all not to think we Brazilians have some kind of mental problem I've translated his post into English:

"Hello. My name is Sergio. I'm Brazilian. I'm an Electric Engineer. And I have a daughter. I would like to correspond with people from any countries to exchange experiences and talk about our different cultures and habits. If you ever come to Brazil, just write me! It's gonna be a great pleasure to inform you about the best places to visit."
Sergio Santana wrote:My name is Sergio, Brazilian, Engineer Electrician, student of English, married, a daughter. Would like to correspond I with people of all country, for exchange of experiences, to speak on my country and to know more on its. When to come in Brazil writes me, will have the biggest pleasure in informing on the best places to visit.
andreax

Great Brasil

Post by andreax »

Who wouldn't visit Brasil? :D
Hi i'm Andrea from Italy.
Where you live in Brasil??