EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Please, i need your help. A bitter experience to share

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Please, i need your help. A bitter experience to share

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:47 am

Hi, i'm from Vietnam, you can call me catrenthot. I'm having a serious problem now.

I joined a class which is advertised to improve writing skill. I didnt checked it first because the tuition is high and I expect it to be a good one. My God! It's completely useless and I feel angry whenever I sit in the class waiting for the teacher taking hours to prepare for her teaching. A waste of time indeed! :evil:

Some of my friends had to join another class but I won't think of it if there is other solutions . I need to improve my writing skill immediately for I have an important exam which test you writing. I used to do self-study and I would appreciate if so can correct my essays and show me the way. I not, any suggest for an affordable class in Hochiminh city will be precious, cos I feel guilty to ask my mother for money again . :(

Thank you very much :wink:

/

Postby happy fish » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:52 am

I have ever met such circumstances. In fact, nowdays, many kinds of training classes sopnsored by privates or social organized just fixed their eyes on ur money. I had enrolled one while i wanna go abroad and need take part in relative exams, but i found at last that it was useless indeed. So i had to study by myself and in such a short time it was really hard for a high school student.
Now, i have started my career and my english was still so poor. i always felt depressed in my work. In my opinion, reading and reciting r indispensable for ur writing. To chose some tipical articals that u think it was much related to ur study to recite. Than, when u write sth, the setences would be nice.

FYI

bst wishes!~~
happy fish

Return to Help Each Other with English