EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

hello, i'm here

Welcome to EC! Meet other EC members, find penpals

Moderators: Dixie, EC

hello, i'm here

Postby strange » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:50 am

hi, everybody!!
first, i m very happy to attend this forum. i'm in Vietnam and i recognise that there are many people whose nationality is Vietnamese. each one maybe has a private reason but i think the final reason is to improve their english skills. and me too. i'm here to make friend and then to practise my english. our country has a proverb :" van on vo luyen". that means you must always practise to do well any work.
I think my english is not good, maybe were there many mistakes in grammar, vocabulary..ect.But i m sure i will be better in near future with your friendship and help.
Please reply soon!! my address: engmaticSmile248@yahoo.com
strange

Postby sibilla86 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:27 am

Hello
My name's is Irene. I'm 17 and I live in Italy. I would be glad to be your friend. I've been studying English for 4 years and I like talking with people from other countries. My email address is irycoggi96@hotmail.com
sibilla86

Postby Sam45 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:21 am

Hello everyone,
I'm Sam from Ksa and study at college network major. I would like to have friends from the different countries to imporve my english and talk about studying, life, hobbies and any think you want. My e-mail is ( sam45sa@hotmail.com ) you can add me, thank you
Sam45

Return to Welcome Forum