Is loneliness a good thing or not?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

lonelybour

Is loneliness a good thing or not?

Post by lonelybour »

:cry: great hello all :lol: i'm lonely man i mean i don't have a friends and i spend all my free time alone :( that's why i ask if loneliness is a good thing or not plz answer me .........kind regard
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

hi lonely man

well in my opinion loneliness is a good thing and a bad thing too. i believe that we can not live alone in this world..we need some body some one in our lives some one who really cares who really love us..some one with whom we can share our joy and pain ,happnies and sadness.i like to make friends and thanks to allah ( GOD) i have the best of all..... we share most of the things together specially if one of us is sad or facing some problem..yes some times we fight and dont talk to each other for few days but then we say sorry and forget every thing ...this is what i call life (happiess and sadness)

so my first advice for u is to start to makes some friends and please be careful when u choose them...choose the best (good people with nice hearts ) not bad ones.

my 2ed advice for u is to become more social. try to meet people talk to them i my self dont like to mix up with alot of people but i try to socialize within limits ha ha ha

well yes loneliness can times be a good thing..some times we need to spend some times with ur selves so that we can understand what is going on around us u know.. we need some times to know ur selves to study our selves like a book so that we can know what r the good things and the bad things we have so that we can change our selves for good.

i like to spend some times with my self some times i talk to allah (GOD) some times i dance on the music, some times i sing songs i just do any thing that makes me feel happy u know..some times when i get very angry i go to my bedroom and close that door so that i can cool down then i start thinking what did i do wrong so that i wont do it again..

u see every thing has a good side and a bad side but u only have to decide what is good for u or bad for u not others .

bye
lonelybour

Post by lonelybour »

great hello :ms-a.z how are u ?brother i hope u are fine :) thx a lot for your reply i take yrs advice thx bye bye
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

great hello to u too

i am glad that u liked my advice. well i dont have much to say as i said what ever i wanted in my last messg so wish u good luck in life..and i hope that u make alot of good friends in coming days ...bye

Ms. a-z
Ika

Post by Ika »

I am a very social person, but at the same time i value loneliness very high. I think it is just absolutely necessary for a balance to spend appropriate time alone, because only being alone we really grow and learn. Being in public, in company, wherever, gives us a lot of experience, but we have to stay alone to convert it into our own knowledge. Don't be afraid of being alone, but be careful and don't stay alone for too long, because after some time you can find it difficult to communicate. And one small tip for making relationship- have a positive attitude, believe, that all the people are good, even if sometimes it seems to be not so. Love the people, and people will love you. Good luck! :wink:
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Ika wrote:I am a very social person, but at the same time i value loneliness very high. I think it is just absolutely necessary for a balance to spend appropriate time alone, because only being alone we really grow and learn. Being in public, in company, wherever, gives us a lot of experience, but we have to stay alone to convert it into our own knowledge. Don't be afraid of being alone, but be careful and don't stay alone for too long, because after some time you can find it difficult to communicate. And one small tip for making relationship- have a positive attitude, believe, that all the people are good, even if sometimes it seems to be not so. Love the people, and people will love you. Good luck! :wink:
That's just the kind of answer I was going to post. I totally agree with you! :P
Ika

Post by Ika »

:P and people say there is no such thing as coincidence!!! :wink: in my country in such situations we just say:" Well, it means- it is really so. "
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
DoDoMie

Re: Is loneliness a good thing or not?

Post by DoDoMie »

Endless so.
Lonely time always wants some people to accompany.
But long will have been weary.