Chicken Satay

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

fia

Chicken Satay

Post by fia »

Have you ever try this one, chicken satay/stew with peanut sauce. You can eat them with white rice or rice cake...mmm yummy. I love to cook them and eat them so much and for me I'll add some chop chilli and tomatoes.

Last edited by fia on Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fionaa

Post by fionaa »

Yes! I have been tried the CHicken Satay before.
I agree!I was really very delicious!
I remember that i tired this in a Tail Restaurant.
Also, the beef Satay was very delicious, too!
If you have chance, I think u should tried this also!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

mmmmmmmmmm... looks yuuuuuuummyyyyyyyy...
fia

Post by fia »

Good, most Asian country had similar dish but each one has they own uniqe taste... :lol:
I am Indonesian but right I live in States so I miss all the food from back home. Sometimes I gathering with others friends and each one brought their own disk then we eat together.... :lol: :D :lol:
That's really help to feel like back home with our families even that's just 3-5 times a year.

Btw Fionaa, where do you come from? What's special dish from your home? If you like to share with me and I just curious to know it. Thanks.

fionaa wrote:Yes! I have been tried the CHicken Satay before.
I agree!I was really very delicious!
I remember that i tired this in a Tail Restaurant.
Also, the beef Satay was very delicious, too!
If you have chance, I think u should tried this also!
Last edited by fia on Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fia

Post by fia »

Dixie wrote:mmmmmmmmmm... looks yuuuuuuummyyyyyyyy...
hi Dixie, do you like to know more about a good dish that we have from Indonesia. I like to share the food and how to prepare them...too.
Most of the parents in my country teach they daughter how to cook .... included me but not expert yet.

Some oldies people said in my country was "love come from stomach".

Dixie, where are you come from? Could you let me know when and how you start interested to be an ESL teacher? Are you come from English speaking country like UK or USA? Just curious tho .....reply if you like it.
I just like talk or speak a lot of English .. so that way I will improve my English, right? [ :oops: sorry my Q kinda out of topic]
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I am from Catalunya, in Spain. I don't know when my interest in ESL teaching began, but I know that I always liked English and when I was small I wanted to be a teacher :D:D:D
fia

Post by fia »

Dixie wrote:I am from Catalunya, in Spain. I don't know when my interest in ESL teaching began, but I know that I always liked English and when I was small I wanted to be a teacher :D:D:D
WOW that's realy interesting... so your first language must be Spanish right? Good luck and hope you'll be the best teacher.

btw ... to be back to the topic.
whould you like share the special dish from your country and how to prepare them. If you not mind tho? Thanks yaw..
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

No, my native language is not Spanish, although it's a compulsory subject in schools. My mother tongue is Catalan.

I know some Catalan special dishes but I'm not good at cooking ... :roll:
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

If you like chatting personally you can use pm - private messages. Just a notice, no need to reply.

Post by Guest »

Chicken satay is the best... *drooling* I like all Thai food. I love their Thai iced tea, their fried rice, their banana-fried with ice cream, their yontum ( I think) soup, their chicken/beef salads, and more. Actually, I love all food. Oh wait, I haven't tried African food yet. There are several Ethiopia restaurants around my neighborhood but I haven't tried any of them yet. I think I might some day in the future. I woner how their food tastes like. :?: