Spicy food lover

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

fia

Spicy food lover

Post by fia »

Here some example .....maybe some of you will scared and just hope I can find some friends that love this kinda food like I do.

Mix Waku= kinda special curry from Menado/Indonesia
can make from Chicken, fish, or just mix vegetabels...do what ever you like in it.

Last edited by fia on Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fia

Re: Oh!

Post by fia »

Most Asian food look and taste similar and Indonesian food to me more close to Thai food if you ever had.

Indonesian food also have many variation because we're big country were come from thousand2 island.

Which of the area has they uniqe style of food example; West Sumatera/Padang famous with spicy food and Jogyakarta (in Java Island) famous with sweet style food.

That's for now just happy to share what I know and have with you guys. C yaa.
:)
sam wrote:Oh! It looks so hot and very spisy!
Where is made in? Indonesia?
I have never taken Indonesian food.
But I have taken Chinese food in Nanning which is located in Guangxi.
Did you take a Chinese food? If you did,Is it similar with yours?
I think that It looks similar with Chiense's thing,although I didn't take yours!

Post by Guest »

This reminds me of Indian food. Their curry is so HOT. Last time, I tried their baryani rice and gosh, that rice almost burnt my tongue. At first, it was not hot at all. It was really yummy to eat, but the more I ate it, the more it got hotter. I was sweating although the weather was not hot at all. :D I had to drink a glass of water to cool myself down. Still, I couldn't put the spoon down. *awwwww drooling* spicy meals...........
maria

Spicy or HOT food

Post by maria »

Oh! I really love hot and spicy food! I think they are delicious! They can increase my appetite. Also, I love the Indonesian and Japanese curry, but I think the Indonesian curry is hotter than that of Japanese. :)
In Hong kong, I nearly eat curry everyday. The hot food I like most is curry fishball, a special snack in HK. I also like curry chicken wings, curry potatoes, curry rice...DELICIOUS! :D
Ordina_Lavender

Spice for all

Post by Ordina_Lavender »

Hello all the spice girl,
Hahhhha...I can't stop laughing when I read Len's story..It's hot and spicy right? Actually if you feel hot burning your tongue, put some sugar on it.Everythings will be ok..He..He...
Anybody can tell me about what spice or herbs they use for western food?Is it same like asian spice ?

Re: Spice for all

Post by Guest »

Ordina_Lavender wrote:Hello all the spice girl,
Hahhhha...I can't stop laughing when I read Len's story..It's hot and spicy right? Actually if you feel hot burning your tongue, put some sugar on it.Everythings will be ok..He..He...
Anybody can tell me about what spice or herbs they use for western food?Is it same like asian spice ?
Their food is not as spicy as Asian's. In fact, most of them are not but you can check Mexican food if you consider theirs as Western food.
Jackie

Post by Jackie »

yes, i like spicy food sooooo much~!

I found that there is not tat much spicy food in Australia actually. Therefore, i usually go to Asian Grocery Shop to buy curry paste and cook myself. It's very convenient and what i need to do just add some chicken or vege with the curry paste. There are a lot of brands on the shelf and you may choose any of them that u prefer. :)