The most TASTY fast food

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

piggy

The most TASTY fast food

Post by piggy »

Some of you may say that eating fast food is bad for your health,but I think eating it occasionally will not affect you much...
When you are in a hurry or very hungry, they are really the best choice!!! :wink:
PLEASE SHARE WITH US THE MOST TASTY FAST FOOD!!!
:lol:
"An unexamined life is not worth living."
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Is pizza fast food?
fia

Re: The most TASTY fast food

Post by fia »

When in hurry I normally get Steak Philly cheese at sub and I love them :idea: :wink: .
piggy wrote:Some of you may say that eating fast food is bad for your health,but I think eating it occasionally will not affect you much...
When you are in a hurry or very hungry, they are really the best choice!!! :wink:
PLEASE SHARE WITH US THE MOST TASTY FAST FOOD!!!
maria

The most TASTY fast food

Post by maria »

Dixie wrote:Is pizza fast food?
Yes, I think pizza is a kind of fast food.I like it very much! Because it is less fatty and less oily than other fast food. I like the 'Hawaiian pizza' the most, it contains ham, sausages and pineapple. That's tasty! :lol: Unfortunately, good pizzas in Hong Kong are rather expensive. :(
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I like pineapple on the pizza, too! yummyyyyyyy
piggy

Pizza!!!!

Post by piggy »

:arrow: Pizza is really, yummy...yummy!!!!
I love the sauce on the top..
"An unexamined life is not worth living."
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

OMG looks so tasty... mmmmmmmmmmm...
biebiebiesnoopy

Post by biebiebiesnoopy »

i think that every thing have two sides, and eating fast food is not an exception.
It is undeniable that eating fast food can be harzardous to your health because MOST of the fast food are high in calories, fats and salt, and also, they has only a small amount of fibre.

However, please note that not all the fast food are bad to our health. In fast food chains like Macdonald, Delifrance and Taco Bells, there are food like Green Salad and reduced fat milk. And if we pay attention to the calories of food items in those stores, we may note that not all of their food is high in calories, for example, in Macdonald, a regular hamburger contains less than 300 calories.
Also, the amount of calories/fats actually depends on the size of the meal we take, if we eat the "Jumpo" size food, of course we are going to take in a lot of calories, but if we just eat the regular size meal, the calories/fats/salts intake will not be so high that it may cause adverse effects on our health!

PS: i think that the most tasty fast food is the burrito from Taco Bells! :wink: