What can we do to boycott the same as 911?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Peterson

What can we do to boycott the same as 911?

Post by Peterson »

As the third 911 comes, we have much to discuss about terrorism. Since Sept. 11 2001, we have had some other attacks from terrors such as that in Russia last month. Any country or nation is likely hurt by terrors. Hence we have to unite for strike them. How and what can we do to protect some attacks?
fia

Re: What can we do to boycott the same as 911?

Post by fia »

peterson wrote: How and what can we do to protect some attacks?
That question also come up to me ..... honestly I dunno the anwers.
By 9 September 2004 or a few days ago just blow another BOM in Jakarta, Indonesia near Australian Embassy. This really make me made and sad at the same time :cry: :cry: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

I wish the strong organisation like UN could help us to make this world to be peace.... :roll:
If only 1 Nation can't stop the terroris, because that really a BIG JOB and COMPLICATED. What do you think?
Peterson

Post by Peterson »

As a matter of fact, UN cannot do much to help keep the globe peaceful. It depends. Generally speaking, every one of us have to be up to the eyes in boycutt the attack from terrorists. Don't you think so?
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Well,terrorism is a global affair .So to prevent it we need the consensus of all countries .But in fact , USA considers he as God to solve other countries's problems .It is one of reasons caused terrorism more develope .
Oh ,remedy to cure a pain makes the pain more hurtful !

_Arale_
Peterson

Post by Peterson »

That is the reason why we ought to make team junction to remind US of current affairs with regarding to themselves, or even worse, they brought disasters to people in other countries.